Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

if you don't agree you're probably one of those east-coast liberal hipsters who wouldn't know a good time if it did 500 laps in a tight oval right in front of them, enjoy your caramel macchiato

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
After watching NASCAR I like to jack a sports car and tear around the city at 120mph until I run out of petrol

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i am not even american or anything but i think that it is good too op the cars go really fast and broom broom around the track good sport imo :)

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
LOL if you don't have an 8 tattoo then were forced to change it to an 88 after the accident.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I agree and also like driving in circles in massively under-powered cars given their engine capacity

"WWWHOOO-WEEEEE MARY SUEE! GIVE IT MORE GAS!!!"

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i was watching the Cheez-It(tm) 365 and some dude praised God for the opportunity to have the Cheez-it(tm) 365, then I heard a "Git-R-Dun!" in the wild. In the middle of the national anthem someone flew a military plane over the track and everyone started hooting and hollering. Later some cars went around the track but I was pretty drunk by then and don't remember much about that bit.

Beats the hell out of cricket anyway

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

asscar

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

my dad and brother used to get really excited about the race, bbq a bunch of food, eat and watch the first 20 laps, then sleep until the last 20 laps

is that how you nascar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Ehud posted:

my dad and brother used to get really excited about the race, bbq a bunch of food, eat and watch the first 20 laps, then sleep until the last 20 laps

is that how you nascar?

nail on the head.

• Locked thread