Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Philthy posted:

A lot of us lost this bet.

Sucker bet IMO, Obama hedged his bets by having the third-biggest gun-grabber in Congress as his VP. Yeah, let's just make Biden the chief during a national state of emergency. There'd be black helicopters, FEMA camps, madrassas and I don't know whut all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
black FEMA madrassas

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
thinking someone would shoot the prez just for being black shows a deep seated racism imo.. anyway all the rednecks love obama now because he ended the wars & fixed the economy :obama:

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Rich
White
Republican
Racist
Elite

If your not down with that then go gently caress yourself. Please.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
He's bald, and his entire public life is his futile struggle with this fact.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I suspect the alien parasite living on his head is actually controlling him.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
"You were such a good boy for trying the Black Guy that I'm going to let you have a biiig old scoop of Wealthy WASP before you go to bed."

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

This, but replace "FAGS AND MUSLIMS" with "MEGYN AND MEXICANS"

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
He doesn't give a gently caress about what people think about him. That appeals to a subset of the republican base. Just go read freerepubic.com. "Hey gently caress what you think here is Donald's opinion deal with it."

(Not a Donald supporter)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Actually his hair is real, very real.

• Locked thread