Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wow, i just heard about this program called steam, and with it you can play some games. i also did a stearch for free games and, there are, al ot! so i thought i could play some games with my frirends on general bs. lets have some fun, and lets play some game

my first game is shadow of kingdom, wow, looking good.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/387450/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_14lets play this game.it is a single player mmo, i do not know how this woeks but there are a lot of thigns i dont understand. i'm installing this game now. i will

oh its finished. lets see how this game works.

oh, wow, looking food so far. lets chose a server.,

ver. nice. i cant wait to play this, some ver. good advice too, thank you

\

oh. well her is another screen shop from the store page.

mmm, nice, some ver. nice breasts, what a sex lady. im masturbating to this

okay well i wont not let that stop me from playing some games on steam. lets try an other one! this looks like some fun for sure, lets try this, a the adventsures of tree! it is only demo, but maybe it will be fun refardlesshttp://store.steampowered.com/app/379040/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_13

this is taking too lon to download. lets look at some picture from the store.

wow, ha ha, he this looks like some fun for sure. im looking forwart to playing one day. he has $20 which is more than i have, i wish some times i oculd be in a video game. it looks like you play a scruffy green man. this reminds me of a joke a friend told me when i was young. one day a boy was talking to his mother. i forget the middle part of the joke but then the boy wakes up in hostpial. he says, mum what happen, and his mother says well son your little green man spat on me so i cut it. off. i rememebr this joke ver. well.

lets see some pimore pictyures.

i wish i could p[lay this game, it looks reall. fun. find some flowers! ask for money, it reminds me of my own life.

does anyione else know any fun games on steam that are free or cost less than 10 cents because i have ten cents from selling some steam cards i will play any game if i can run it on this computer. also, do you knw wany fun let us players? i once watched a guy play the computer game outlast, it was prett. fun and i ejoyed it, i watch a german man play ADOM some times and i like the other guy from the som ething awful forums. he has a funny accent and i like to listen to his voice while e play games. thank! ill llok for more games. please suggest some

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
planetside 2

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

this is 16 gb it might take me 24 hours to download this and it doesnt look like i will be able to run it. but i will try

i played a fine looking game, sparta vs zombie defense, it is ver. fun so far!

i have a headache

i cant do this any more

i want to die

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
State of gaming 2015

RIP

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lilljonas posted:

State of gaming 2015

RIP

please follow suit

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lilljonas posted:

State of gaming 2015

RIP

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

nightvision nude foreskin jail simulator 2015 looking good.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
dirty bomb

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Try clicker heroes it's very easy and fun and relaxing and I see a lot of people play it!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ThePriceIsRight posted:

Try clicker heroes it's very easy and fun and relaxing and I see a lot of people play it!

This but instead play mubletypeg and stab your hand on purpose repeatedly for hours.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

88h88 posted:

nightvision nude foreskin jail simulator

It really sucks that that is too long for a user name.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

1gnoirents posted:

dirty bomb

im download ing this now

ThePriceIsRight posted:

i love skinner box games, thank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Applewhite posted:

This but instead play mubletypeg and stab your hand on purpose repeatedly for hours.

if i wouldnt have to explain myself when people notice i would do this and take phgotos but i cant because of social responsibilities sorry

• Locked thread