Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
howlard
Aug 27, 2015

by XyloJW

smooth jazz posted:

No matter what they normally look like, women who paint on eyebrows end up looking like the sExY mAmi.

And the black lines over the lips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howlard
Aug 27, 2015

by XyloJW

Jukeboxblues posted:

:jerry: hello everyone and what is up with the way people shave off their eyebrows only to redraw them lmbo!! If they wanted to have an eyebrow why not just leave it on? Pause for laughter are they just trying to look like ancient egyptians?? Well excuse me maam but it is not 2000BC or whatever I don't know history very well I chose that year because it works better with the joke it is the year 2000AD lmbo you got confused because you are idiot and I am smart. Pound sign just dumb idiot things. :jerry:

Enough with the whats the deal gimmick.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

howlard posted:

Enough with the whats the deal gimmick.

Whats the deal with your attitude? :jerry:

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

whats the deal :jerry: *goes to woot.com*

howlard
Aug 27, 2015

by XyloJW

Matey posted:

whats the deal :jerry: *goes to woot.com*

Whats at woot? I don't wanna go if its some wierd poo poo.

howlard
Aug 27, 2015

by XyloJW

Jukeboxblues posted:

Whats the deal with your attitude? :jerry:

My poop went in my butt instead of out.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

smooth jazz posted:

No matter what they normally look like, women who paint on eyebrows end up looking like the sExY mAmi.

Such a ~SeXy MaMi~ :wink:

howlard
Aug 27, 2015

by XyloJW

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Such a ~SeXy MaMi~ :wink:

No it works in her case.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
:jerry: I guess maybe it's a Latino thing? :jerry:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Makes me wanna date one of the ones that does it just to do that. It's not just a chola thing is it?

Chola's do it the most noticeably, the smarter ones do it OVER their own lightly colored eyebrows to make them appear more striking. I know a well educated white girl who had hers tattooed on and ended up liking it so much she started her own business doing it and quit her job editing a newspaper

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Booblord Zagats posted:

Chola's do it the most noticeably, the smarter ones do it OVER their own lightly colored eyebrows to make them appear more striking. I know a well educated white girl who had hers tattooed on and ended up liking it so much she started her own business doing it and quit her job editing a newspaper

classic white people appropriating hispanic culture.

MojoAZ
Jan 1, 2010
I went on a date once with a girl who painted on her eyebrows. We went to an outdoor museum in Tucson AZ, in May. By an hour into the date her eyebrows were starting to melt down her face. I didn't have the heart to tell her so I just let her walk around like that until she dropped me off at home.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

howlard
Aug 27, 2015

by XyloJW

facebook jihad posted:

:jerry: I guess maybe it's a Latino thing? :jerry:

I said KNOCK IT OFF!

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
what about women who are portrait artists

should they paint portraits without eyebrows

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
I dont have to paint mine on.

Theyre already awesome and cool.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
apparently women in hong kong get eyebrows and also red lips and stuff permanently tattooed onto their faces

howlard
Aug 27, 2015

by XyloJW

circ dick soleil posted:

what about women who are portrait artists

should they paint portraits without eyebrows

NO

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

What's the deal itt :jerry:

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Booblord Zagats posted:

I've dated a few hispanic girls in the past who have done that. One of them got drunk so I cleaned one off her face and then made it look cocked up and the next morning she was giving everyone the people's eyebrow until she noticed it and started hitting me

did you call her "mommy?"

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

psyopmonkey2 posted:

I dont have to paint mine on.

Theyre already awesome and cool.

yeah, but you're not a woman

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Horniest Manticore posted:

No, it's Mamiiiii.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Womyn who tattoo eyebrows on

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

The Saurus posted:

apparently women in hong kong get eyebrows and also red lips and stuff permanently tattooed onto their faces

I never saw anything like this when I stayed in Hong Kong, and I was out every day. So I would assume if any do it there it's a very very small percent.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Horniest Manticore posted:

Kalita, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howlard
Aug 27, 2015

by XyloJW

Booblord Zagats posted: