Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
http://www.polygon.com/2015/8/27/9217447/leaked-captain-america-civil-war-renner

quote:

Ever since the third Captain America movie was revealed to go by the name Civil War, fans have been wondering just where the split would be when one half of the Marvel Cinematic Universe decided to go for the throat of the other. This morning it seemed like some leaked concept art answered that question, and now that Jeremy Renner — the actor behind Avengers sharpshooter Hawkeye — has tweeted one of the images, it's a big shot in the arm to their credibility.

Ever since the third Captain America movie was revealed to go by the name Civil War, fans have been wondering just where the split would be when one half of the Marvel Cinematic Universe decided to go for the throat of the other. This morning it seemed like some leaked concept art answered that question, and now that Jeremy Renner — the actor behind Avengers sharpshooter Hawkeye — has tweeted one of the images, it's a big shot in the arm to their credibility.

Comic Book Movie.com is calling these images an exclusive, and Renner's tweet would seem to add some weight to that, but still, take them with a grain of salt.

The image in Renner's tweet, featuring himself in a new purple costume with Ant-Man riding on his shoulder, is a crop from this image, supposedly of the heroes who ally themselves with Captain America in Civil War:

Left to right, that's Hawkeye (with a shrunk-down Ant-Man), Sharon Carter (Agent 13), Captain America, the Falcon (with his companion Redwing — a live hawk in the comics that seems to be a drone in this art) and Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier.

The opposing team below — those allied with Iron Man in whatever conflict is brewing between the characters — consists of War Machine, Black Widow, Iron Man, Black Panther and the Vision.

Mysteriously absent from both lineups: the Scarlet Witch and Spider-Man, both confirmed to be appearing in the film. While it's understandable that Spider-Man may have a smaller role than the folks on these "teams" (and that Marvel might have his design under tight wraps), it was established that Scarlet Witch was a member of the Avengers at the end of Age of Ultron. Also missing: Thor, but as Chris Hemsworth is not confirmed to be appearing in Civil War, that's less of a mystery.

Where Wanda Maximoff is in this art, what side she's taken, and whether Marvel's going to bring the hammer down on Renner confirming the leak, is anybody's guess.

One more leaked picture of the two teams facing off can be found at Comic Book Movie.com. Captain America: Civil War will hit theaters on May 6, 2016.

Spider-Man is gonna trump all these bitches while he rides Tony Stark's cock. If you don't like cool comic book movies then suck my dick. PS I know the comic version of Civil War sucks.

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Aug 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
ok

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

everytime on these comic movies comes out i cant help but sigh and think how cool it would be if all that money had gone into a new jackie chan movie. please come back into style martial arts movies i love you

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
MORE COMIC BOOK SUPER HERO MOVIES GIVE ME MORE GIVE ME MORE I CAN'T HAVE ENOUGH

:suicide:

Calibanibal posted:

please come back into style martial arts movies i love you

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I'm glad they make comic book movies because i can't read

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
This affects me irl

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how is iron man going to fight superman who chugged a bottle of tussin and pitched that idea?

the thing I don't get is there's so many stories to draw from and they always pick the STUPIDEST loving poo poo

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Moridin you seem upset that comic things are popular and that mainstream things exist in movies.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

Moridin you seem upset that comic things are popular and that mainstream things exist in movies.

im just nursing a headache and counting down the 18 mins til the work day is over

stay safe poverty goat

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

stay safe poverty goat

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
theres a whole subforum for your gay comic book poo poo OP. Kill yourself you doughy jabrone -- Mods? Ralp?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Windows 98 posted:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/8/27/9217447/leaked-captain-america-civil-war-renner

Spider-Man is gonna trump all these bitches while he rides Tony Stark's cock. If you don't like cool comic book movies then suck my dick. PS I know the comic version of Civil War sucks.

i cant believe how boring this looks

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This movie will be fun. It will be smarter than its critics think but way dumber than its biggest supporters think.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

mind the walrus posted:

This movie will be fun. It will be smarter than its critics think but way dumber than its biggest supporters think.

I hope they do that, it'll look cool as poo poo in 3-d.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
America deserved 9/11

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I've seen Windows98's penis

this is not a joke post

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

more like super turd vs. iron dick lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

But where is Loki?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

But where is Loki?

more like Dooki

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i got a million of these i swear

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

But where is Loki?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5YY754u-Rw
Wagner renamed him Loge
complete with segway

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5YY754u-Rw
Wagner renamed him Loge
complete with segway

lol should've DROPPED A LOGE lol u know it

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

social vegan posted:

lol should've DROPPED A LOGE lol u know it

i know it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
OP is a dork

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

marvel is the definition of trite nowadays

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
lol 5 vs 5 what a massive cataclysmic civil war

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

I hope they do that, it'll look cool as poo poo in 3-d.

There's no way they won't. It's one of the few things they're known for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBVhFbI0cNI

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

proof of concept posted:

I've seen Windows98's penis

this is not a joke post

Did you need a microscope?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mooktastical posted:

Did you need a microscope?