Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

u know cause it makes ur voice sound funny if u breathe it, so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
to the poo poo mines

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
farts already sound funny. HTH, OP.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Voted 5 due to thought provoking question

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
I know some alcoholics with funnel liqour into their asses because the inside of your rear end can absorb alcohol without getting processed by your liver and it can get you drunk fast but also kill you.

so maybe if you stick gases like helium or nitrogen in your rear end you'll get a high from it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Simstim posted:

I know some alcoholics with funnel liqour into their asses because the inside of your rear end can absorb alcohol without getting processed by your liver and it can get you drunk fast but also kill you.

so maybe if you stick gases like helium or nitrogen in your rear end you'll get a high from it

Put in enough helium and I bet you'd get pretty high (up in the air, like a balloon, LMAO!)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

need to put helium in ops posts so they sound funny

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
It's safer to stick an oboe reed in your butt.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Applewhite posted:

Put in enough helium and I bet you'd get pretty high (up in the air, like a balloon, LMAO!)

Up 2: Shove It Up Your Butt

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I've always had a really musical butt and can hit the high notes no probs so I've never tried helium. I think you can get an embolism from shooting air up your rear end tho so I'd steer clear or find an expert if there is such a thing.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I've always had a really musical butt and can hit the high notes no probs so I've never tried helium. I think you can get an embolism from shooting air up your rear end tho so I'd steer clear or find an expert if there is such a thing.

Mike Judge did a pretty good job with Steve O, so I guess just get ahold of Mike Judge

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
I'm guessing they actually would make the farts sound funny since helium effects the sound waves.

Also:

Hell Yeah posted:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Hell Yeah posted:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Applewhite posted:

farts already sound funny. HTH, OP.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Hell Yeah posted:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Matey posted:

Mike Judge did a pretty good job with Steve O, so I guess just get ahold of Mike Judge

Yeah those jackass boys have sure had a lot of things in their butts. I would think they would be a good go-to for rear end consulting. It's almost like they walk around and size everything up to see if they could put it up their rear end. Its like nothing is real to them unless it's been in their asses.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Hell Yeah posted:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Simstim posted:

I'm a little jealous. I don't have any butt chuggers in my life.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Hell Yeah posted:

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

InterFaced posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

InterFaced posted:

Be the change you want to see in the world.

By which I mean drink something by pouring it in your butt.

• Locked thread