Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Fog Tripper posted:

Going out to shoot my .50 caliber today.

pew pew

GBS: should .50 calibers be banned? y/n

sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Fog Tripper posted:

pew pew

Nay.

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014
gently caress guns are banned how will i mass kill everyone

pressure cooker bomb
airplane into building
massive intentional fire
fertilizer bomb
homemade chemical gas
napalm

comedy option create a tobacco company

i'd take a shooter going after me in a mass area than any of those.

edit you are all on a watchlist now fagmos

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
if you dont havea gun how are you going to defend yourself against illegal government agression fucker?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Tezzor is the one with the skin flute in his mouth.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Thread is now about high caliber asses.

Bonus shot of my uber .50 cal:

Frumpy chick is average. Add an M1 Carbine however, and it enhances her overall appearance.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

no honest man needs more than .30 caliber

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Man Whore posted:

no honest man needs more than .30 caliber

No honest man needs more than black powder propellant.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Fog Tripper posted:

Tezzor is the one with the skin flute in his mouth.

i'm the guy witgh the :mrgw: shield

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Fog Tripper posted:

No honest man needs more than black powder propellant.

lets not get crazy here. I'm just saying all other calibers that are not god's chosen 30-06 were a mistake.

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

WobblySausage posted:

pressure cooker bomb
airplane into building
massive intentional fire
fertilizer bomb
homemade chemical gas
napalm

yeah kids blow up their schools with fertilizer bombs every other day in europe

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Fire uses oxygen to burn, ban oxygen.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Man Whore posted:

Sanders is probably one of the least strict democratic candidates when it comes to gun control so lol.

NRA gave him a D-. Most of the Dem candidates get F's.

Fog Tripper posted:

pew pew

Action Express, Beowulf or BMG?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Young Freud posted:

Action Express, Beowulf or BMG?

Muzzleloader. Solid copper.

The caliber that shoots down planes without anyone the wiser.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
This thread is ready to be moved to TFR.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Elman posted:

yeah kids blow up their schools with fertilizer bombs every other day in europe

same but guns in us schools and also ironically

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

gas thread, shoot OP

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

DarthJeebus posted:

This thread is ready to be moved to TFR.

Please.

Just so Lincoln can put a bullet into it's head.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Infinite Karma posted:

heres a shocker. most of the good guys with guns actually end up being bad guys with guns, after they use the guns. so if you think your a good guy and you should have a gun, you have bad judgment and cant be trusted with guns. checkmate, gun-wanters

everyone I have ever killed with a gun was bad, and the world is a better place without them, hth

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

WobblySausage posted:

You can actually boil a pack of cigarettes to extract the nicotine and-

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

WobblySausage posted:

pressure cooker bomb
airplane into building
massive intentional fire
fertilizer bomb
homemade chemical gas
napalm

According to the logic of gun otaku, those things are fine and should be legal since they are used in very few crimes

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

guns are bad and probably should have been controlled properly back when that was actually an option but now it isn't so enjoy your fuckin gun death

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Tezzor posted:

According to the logic of gun otaku, those things are fine and should be legal since they are used in very few crimes

assault rifles should be legal because they are used in very few crimes

planes should be legal because they are used in very few crimes

neither shooting people with assault rifles, nor flying planes into buildings, should be legal

nice try with your broken analogy there, retard

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Elman posted:

Yes, a ban can't work which is why no-one is advocating a ban. What you need is actual checks and safeties to prevent 'bad guys' from legally buying guns, which would help your violence and idiot police problems immensely.

But since :911: has decided that being slightly inconvenienced at the gun store is a violation of the most basic human rights you're gonna have to keep getting shot by meth heads and racist cops neither of who should even be carrying guns in a civilized country. It makes good tv at least so props for that.

pew pew

Not sure what the gently caress you're talking about. When I go to buy a gun I have to fill out a form that asks my info and background including any illegal activities or dishonorable discharges from the service, provide ID, have a NICS check run on me and the info I gave and after the feds say "ok" (sometimes it takes a few hours to a few days) I can buy a rifle*. I have to wait for a select period for a pistol. A year or so ag I could only go buy a handgun if I notified the Sheriff and got a special paper from him saying it was ok for me to attempt to purchase. I could be declined by the Sheriff for anything including happening to be the next guy to ask for a paper after someone ate his lunch.

But hey, laws aren't strict enough, lets add a shitload more to the already New York phonebook thick lawbooks for guns because why not.

*Unless the bastard was made pre 1900, then it's simply an antique, but any psycho buying a gun from a century ago to commit some felony is a loving retard anyways and likely to blow his own face off for using modern propellant in it

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Sep 1, 2015

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
maybe the dingo ate your gun

SniperFox
Mar 19, 2015

SocketWrench posted:

Not sure what the gently caress you're talking about. When I go to buy a gun I have to fill out a form that asks my info and background including any illegal activities or dishonorable discharges from the service, provide ID, have a NICS check run on me and the info I gave and after the feds say "ok" (sometimes it takes a few hours to a few days) I can buy a rifle*. I have to wait for a select period for a pistol. A year or so ag I could only go buy a handgun if I notified the Sheriff and got a special paper from him saying it was ok for me to attempt to purchase. I could be declined by the Sheriff for anything including happening to be the next guy to ask for a paper after someone ate his lunch.

But hey, laws aren't strict enough, lets add a shitload more to the already New York phonebook thick lawbooks for guns because why not.

*Unless the bastard was made pre 1900, then it's simply an antique, but any psycho buying a gun from a century ago to commit some felony is a loving retard anyways and likely to blow his own face off for using modern propellant in it

Sounds like a lot of state laws... Where do you live? Just wanna make sure I never move there

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

assault rifles should be legal because they are used in very few crimes

planes should be legal because they are used in very few crimes

neither shooting people with assault rifles, nor flying planes into buildings, should be legal

nice try with your broken analogy there, retard

what about planes which are designed and manufactured solely to be remotely driven into targets and deal maximum damage, also known as missiles. should those be legal to purchase amongst the dickless yahoo demographic

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
in 1939 we banned putting zoo waste into this country's baby food and the total number of infant deaths hasn't gone down since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

yes fart indeed

fart and piss

• Locked thread