Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax
thanks in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax
does it always have to be about luigi

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

trigonsareNOThomo posted:

does it always have to be about luigi
yes

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I'd rather see the parents' basement the OP lives in.

sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax

GORDON posted:

I'd rather see the parents' basement the OP lives in.

i live in a house with not my mom idk tho, if i did, i can see how this would be an epic burn

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax

drat, i didnt expect that

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

:captainpop:

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug
Here you go, let me know if you need anything else!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

remember how you could make him "search" things and like it was all like he would go "Unnnff Unnff Unfff" and it looked like he was humping the chair or table or whatever lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nooner posted:

remember how you could make him "search" things and like it was all like he would go "Unnnff Unnff Unfff" and it looked like he was humping the chair or table or whatever lol
remember when you could make him call for mario and soemtimes he would yell "MAAAARIOOOOO" really scared-like???

lmao luigi is the best

• Locked thread