Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Because they're always trying to use my WiFi on their iPads they got with welfare trust fund Obama bucks and getting offended that I use gendered pro-nouns with the mail-man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

hosed up if true

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you may want to try sucking their dicks, OP

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Feed them to Nooner's neighbors, you solve your problem and Nooner will be safe for another night.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

get with the times

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
nm, the HOA just kicked them out for parking their fixies off the curb

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

nm, the HOA just kicked them out for parking their fixies off the curb
lmao what the gently caress is a fixy??

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

symbolic posted:

lmao what the gently caress is a fixy??

fixed gear bicycle, they really do call them "fixies" and I want to strangle them when they say it.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
On of them is crying in their drive way while he tries to convince Silvia *The HOA treasurer) that his home tattoo and tequila distillery will add a new air of sophistication to the block

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
It's me, the Millennial neighbor. My expensive-rear end router is likely the most powerful wireless network your devices can detect, which makes them keep trying to connect to it first when they invariably lose track of the poo poo router Time Warner provided you with. You get locked out by my password and MAC address filter, but don't notice and run up against your cellular data cap.

You keep hearing the sounds of Japanese animation out in the parking lot, through my open window, and assume that an exotic foreigner lives next door. I assure you, however, that I am as white as the driven snow.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mad Monk posted:

fixed gear bicycle, they really do call them "fixies" and I want to strangle them when they say it.
god drat millennial slang. i can't understand a word of it, and i'm young enough to not remember 9/11

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Are there caramel macchiatos involved?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
OP if you say bitcoin 3 times they grow real big and cast magic for you

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mad Monk posted:

1 gear and no breaks. yes. this is good. very much a step forward.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

deadly_pudding posted:

It's me, the Millennial neighbor. My expensive-rear end router is likely the most powerful wireless network your devices can detect, which makes them keep trying to connect to it first when they invariably lose track of the poo poo router Time Warner provided you with. You get locked out by my password and MAC address filter, but don't notice and run up against your cellular data cap.

You keep hearing the sounds of Japanese animation out in the parking lot, through my open window, and assume that an exotic foreigner lives next door. I assure you, however, that I am as white as the driven snow.

Nah, my ASUS RT-AC87U is defo the best in the neighborhood. But the old Navy Chief on the otherside of my wall has a bitchin HAM Radio set up and listens to number stations all day

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
So have you done your part to trigger them?

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
there goes the neighborhood

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

there goes the neighborhood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG6yQZ1QIRs

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I hope that you're not in an earthquake-prone area, or you'll have to deal with the stink of all their jars of home made pickles shattering on the floor.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Booblord Zagats posted:

Because they're always trying to use my WiFi on their iPads they got with welfare trust fund Obama bucks and getting offended that I use gendered pro-nouns with the mail-man

mailmyn*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Femailmyn.

E: sorry "Genderkaleidescopemyn"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrimsonSaber
Dec 27, 2005
Metaphysicist