Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
I don't think I can get any friends to join up last minute but another idea I have is I could advertise our league on the FootballGuys.com Looking for Leagues forum. I'm sure there are still fantasy nerds looking for a last second league to join. Are you okay with me doing that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Yeah all of my people are tapped out, everybody's in too many leagues!

e: Joined up and have a placeholder name set til I come up with something better

TASTE THE PAIN!! fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Sep 10, 2015

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Post it wherever you like, you have all the information needed to sign someone up. Email me and I'll make sure they get an invite to the league and inclusion in the draft order selection.

Its Miller Time fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Sep 10, 2015

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Found one guy interested. Anyone else find another taker?

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I'm okay with 9 fwiw. Would keep same settings as 8. One owner hasn't signed up out of original 8.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Who hasn't signed up

http://s22.postimg.org/4o3sy296p/image.jpg

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I'm in, is there still one person missing?

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

The league must be full 1 hour prior to the draft. The 8th owner joined too late for the 11:15PM ET draft I had it set to. Because of this, the draft will be at midnight EST. My sincere apologies to those with lives on the east coast. Because of this, no additional owners will be allowed in, it's already late enough for you all.

I've removed Chris and contacted Leaguesafe to refund the 9th guy who paid in. It would have been nice to have 10 but unless you can all agree to a draft time at least 1 hour from now that satisfies everyone I see no other alternative.

Realistically to get the 9th and 10th guys in the earliest we could start would be 12:30AM ET. I already have had 1 person say midnight is too late for them as it is.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Yeah midnight's pretty late but we're already committed boys. I got some beers, good to go.

For what it's worth I'm doing the commish thing for the first time with some people I mostly know and had similar difficulties. It was a hastily thrown together league picking up the pieces of another that collapsed. One guy dropped out because he prefers ESPN over Yahoo, another had to autopick because he couldn't connect to the draft on his android tv (???) or phone, and had to switch out another player in the last hour before the draft. It's a $20 dollar league and I mostly just wanted the experience, but drat was that a pain in the dick.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Some teams I like:

RG 3 Dicks:

Brady
Forte, Hill, Gore, Gurley, Blount
Brown, J. Mathews, B. Marshall, Decker, Boldin, Perriman
Graham

Klein:

Romo, E. Manning
McCoy, Ellington, Yeldon, D. Martin, Matt Jones, Sproles
D. Thomas, Dez, Cooks, Cooper, Agholor, J. Brown, D. Parker, T. Lockett
Olsen

I finished:

Brees
Lynch, Forsett, Abdullah, Spiller, Duke and David Johnson, Reggie Bush
Julio, Hilton, A. Robinson, Andre Johnson, Fitzgerald, Garcon, T. Williams, Wheaton
M. Bennett

I like my team a lot but not sure it holds up to those two. I've got some RB plays with high upside and a decent pack of receivers.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Kinda hosed up my draft here, didn't realize how unprepared I was for full PPR and just made a couple really poor picks. It's all good though, glad we could actually get this off the ground.

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with how that went for me. (I'm RG THREE DICKS because innuendo is too subtle for me.)

I just wish I had been able to grab Doug Martin in the late rounds. I think he's gonna have a good year.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES
Woke up Sunday morning, saw that Luck was going to be out.

"Oh, alright, I guess I'll just swap in-"

"Tannehill's already playing? Oh, okay then." :suicide:

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008
I finally won a game! and Ironically it was was when Rodgers was on a bye week figures, lol...

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
As the person you beat, congrats! Also, I miss Jamaal Charles.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES
Are you loving kidding me with this poo poo?

60 points to Drew Brees? My first two picks have been utter loving disappointments this year, my team finally gets a decent showing together and I lose because Drew fuckin' Brees throws up 60 loving points?

I mean god drat I normally don't throw hissy fits over imaginary football mans but this is loving ridiculous. How the gently caress do I get sub-1100 PA like everyone else in this loving league (except Tom Brady, you and me in the shitter man :(:respek::( )?! (EDIT: Also top dog Miller, no disrespect - you have 1100+ PA and you beat me this week fairly)

Sorry, just needed to vent. It's been a very lovely week, especially in FF. :sigh:

Amergin fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Nov 2, 2015

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Ugh I keep loving up and forgetting to do poo poo in this league. I blame it on the fact that all of my other leagues are on Yahoo.

And Fallout 4 hype

e: Oh my god I hate ESPN. Didn't actually submit my lineup changes this week after I made them, antiquated rear end bullshit

TASTE THE PAIN!! fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Nov 22, 2015

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008
It's play-off time in fantasy anyway, good luck fellas!

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
Hey, I'm a champion. How about that.

But really I'm just lucky that OBJ got suspended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Congrats, man. You murdered me in the semis, and I'm a Cards fan so I couldn't even feel too bad about it as David Johnson blew me up.

• Locked thread