Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Also make sure your chile's are from new mexico everyone cause Pueblo/colorado green chiles are bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

if i lived in new mexico i would just be one of those red rock mesas quivering in the sun as a conveyor belt dumped green chili cheeseburgers from blakes lottaburger down my throat.

This is my life today and it is good. There's a restaurant here that does chile rellenos smothered in a serrano cream sauce and they are the best thing. That "Pueblo chile" bullshit is only being sold by Whole Foods I think.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Veskit posted:

Did green chile's get popular casue of breaking bad? Like wtf happened my mom called me saying that they were selling them already in washington and they didn't even fire them up here yet really.

It's the absolute best marinade for pulled pork.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

computer parts posted:

It's the absolute best marinade for pulled pork.

Stop loving up what's already perfect.

Unless you're somehow confusing it with Carne Adovada.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Veskit posted:

Stop loving up what's already perfect.

Unless you're somehow confusing it with Carne Adovada.

pulled pork marinated in green chile is quite distinct from carne and is also loving delicious as all hell

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

pulled pork marinated in green chile is quite distinct from carne and is also loving delicious as all hell

Wait are you talking about cartinas with green chile?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Myron Baloney posted:

are you sure you're a non-idiot, cause you wasted a bunch of everybody's time with a dried chile recipe in the goddamn fresh hatch chile thread

Read the loving thing idiot, it specifically states a mix of dried and fresh chilies as an option RETARD

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

Read the loving thing idiot, it specifically states a mix of dried and fresh chilies as an option RETARD

maybe talk about hatch chiles in the hatch chile thread instead of whatever other dumb crap you're blabbing on about

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

drat, wolf-nuts. what dont you know?

I don't know how to establish myself in an industry that pays western wages but would allow me to live in Bangkok and/or provides a reasonable retirement pension by 65 which is what I would like to do instead of more poo poo on a list of things I have to do. Also I'm still very bad at not stirring poo poo and semi intentionally making people feel bad about their inadequacies which makes me a terrible employee.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Veskit posted:

Wait are you talking about cartinas with green chile?

That doesn't even make sense at all. Carnitas is a confit which would be ruined by something as watery as a chile.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Sheep-Goats posted:

I don't know how to establish myself in an industry that pays western wages but would allow me to live in Bangkok and/or provides a reasonable retirement pension by 65 which is what I would like to do instead of more poo poo on a list of things I have to do. Also I'm still very bad at not stirring poo poo and semi intentionally making people feel bad about their inadequacies which makes me a terrible employee.

casting director for snuff films

eat habaneros every day

if unable to eat them shove em up another hole

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

proof of concept posted:

maybe talk about hatch chiles in the hatch chile thread instead of whatever other dumb crap you're blabbing on about

You asked for the recipe

What is this the world of dumbass super emporium thread

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
how you hatch them i did not kno they grow from eggs?

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

That doesn't even make sense at all. Carnitas is a confit which would be ruined by something as watery as a chile.

People have done it just sayin.

Never seen a green chile pulled pork shoulder.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bip Roberts posted:

You cook down the chilies and put them in then or else just as a sauce on before service I mean come on this cooking for ladies tier thinking not even like how to make a brick wall kind of thought.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

You asked for the recipe

What is this the world of dumbass super emporium thread

I didn't ask you for anything pal you were just like HERE THIS BETTER because you are a dumbass

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique posted:

how you hatch them i did not kno they grow from eggs?

very carefully :ocelot::agesilaus:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Veskit posted:

I have, and it's god-tier

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Bip Roberts posted:

Habaneros have a lot of taste actually, and it's very nice. You usually can't quite slather them like other peppers.

They still don't have much taste compared to other peppers tbh.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Sheep-Goats posted:

did you ever mix green and dried? the result is always bullshit - commit one way or the other you dumbass! Jesus!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Veskit posted:

People have done it just sayin.

That's good but carnitas aren't braised.

• Locked thread