Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
that is a better theme song than the one seth rollins currently uses, it makes him feel like much more of a champion than whatever he uses now i think it's the baby elephant walk - anyway wwe really needs to sign a contract with RaceFat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

RaceFat posted:

angry commenters on the uproxx article

I think that's just the default state for UPROXX commenters. May as well be a hellthread over there.

RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004

Monkey Fracas posted:

you are a musical chameleon RaceFat

*slidewhistle -----> boing*

slide whistles! boings! floor sliding noises! shouts! mumbling!
and thanks! :) :) :)

Blast Fantasto posted:

This is some real heavy poo poo, like metal

it ended up pretty much like ratm meets kid rock with death metal/prog drum fills. i was slammin' it so hard yesterday while i was mixing it!

Asterios posted:

I want to know EVERYTHING about Raw's new amazing commentary team of HotDad and pitch-shifted HotDad

it's a cutting edge commentary team! they've been nominated for a lot of awards and etc. it's nbd though. they're just doing their best. just another night on the job for them.
i'm gonna repost this bit because it's my favorite thing i've done as far as the commentary goes. it always makes me laugh. i was drunk and wandering around the kitchen last week and i started mumbling it to myself so i recorded it and used it. link b/c timestamped:
https://youtu.be/HUt_MtQT2ck?t=75

pathetic little tramp posted:

that is a better theme song than the one seth rollins currently uses, it makes him feel like much more of a champion than whatever he uses now i think it's the baby elephant walk - anyway wwe really needs to sign a contract with RaceFat

other than the penis tip jokes, yeah, it's pretty straightforward and actually accurate. well, the penis tip jokes are accurate too, but he probably doesn't want them in his theme.

and yeah, they should hire me. but i would want at least $50/theme, so they probably couldn't afford me. :(

Delsaber posted:

I think that's just the default state for UPROXX commenters. May as well be a hellthread over there.

yeah, i figured that out pretty quickly. but their FB post ended up with like 100 negative comments but over 2500 likes, so i'd say it was overwhelmingly positive, even though almost every comment was angry. negative people are the loudest, obv. i was just being facetious about that, anyway. like "oh, you say this is 'pussy music'? you want hard rock themes? here ya go. do you like the jokes NOW?" i'm guessing the answer would still be no. ;)

Enophos
Feb 29, 2008

RaceFat posted:

yeah, so my gf heard it and she was like "you should use that song for real" and i said "yeah, i could change the lyrics and use that song for real since it's about 'are you afraid of the dark?'" and she was like "no, i think you could just use it as a real song with the lyrics you already wrote" and then i did some kind of weird face like :stonk:

I think you should use this. I doubt that nickelodeon/viacom could really say "hey, you used the title of our 20 year old show in a song!" :toughguy:

Enophos fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Sep 18, 2015

Enophos
Feb 29, 2008
Your theme for Rugrats is also great (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtUF2PtFcME), possibly better than the original written by Mark Mothersbaugh of Devo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UntilYouAreSoNude
Apr 21, 2008

RaceFat posted:

yeah, i figured that out pretty quickly. but their FB post ended up with like 100 negative comments but over 2500 likes, so i'd say it was overwhelmingly positive, even though almost every comment was angry. negative people are the loudest, obv. i was just being facetious about that, anyway. like "oh, you say this is 'pussy music'? you want hard rock themes? here ya go. do you like the jokes NOW?" i'm guessing the answer would still be no. ;)

Wrestling fans are just about the most touchy group on the internet, don't let 'em get you down! Just remember that those people think the time when a man had sex with a mannequin in a coffin was the glory days. EDIT: Oh my god, The sound effects in the Seth Rollins one. There's something so funny about hearing wrestling without commentary, and you just made it better.. :perfect:

UntilYouAreSoNude fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Sep 18, 2015

• Locked thread