Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose Mortal
Burging
Taco munching
Pizza Supremecy
Goku Pants
View Results

• Locked thread
Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
I find the number of votes for Tacos alarming.

We need to make Donald J Trump President of the United States ASAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Boosted_C5 posted:

I find the number of votes for Tacos alarming.

We need to make Donald J Trump President of the United States ASAP

Goku's a literal alien and you have no problem with that? :confused:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

Tacos are the best but if we're comparing everything at its absolute best, a neopolitan pizza is gonna blow everything else out of the water.

Tacos and a good burger are still a lot better

Pizza is for fat people and drunk people and Italians, none of these three groups being overly discriminate WRT food

raton fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Aug 31, 2015

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Whiskey Sours posted:

I live in semi-northern Canada so there are no good tacos around. Decent pizza, decent burgers, but no loving tacos.

That sucks but you can make pretty drat good tacos at home anywhere. you can make good tortillas with masa harina which you should be able to find. grill up some good flank steak, chop some onions and top with cilantro+lime.

good salsa to go on it may be harder to buy/make since you might be limited in the peppers you can buy in canada though. i dunno what the best canned salsa that you can buy is there

Xaris fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Aug 31, 2015

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
honestly i prefer burritos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

RaceBannon posted:

honestly i prefer burritos
. . . /