Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Worldshatter posted:

Why not just drink... proper tea... or something.

Because kombucha is totally different.

Its like yogurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Its like yogurt.

:barf:

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

the girl running the currywurst stand where i get lunch some days told me she has to explain what kombucha is to a surprising (like more than 1 person a day) number of people. and we kinda laughed because it's 2015; what are people living under stones

what's a affogato whats a wifi

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Enfield posted:

rotating fat child

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

appropriatemetaphor posted:

what's a affogato

I can't remember.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I've accidentally drank kombucha once when i had left a cup of tea for 5 days on my desk

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

appropriatemetaphor posted:

the girl running the currywurst stand where i get lunch some days told me she has to explain what kombucha is to a surprising (like more than 1 person a day) number of people. and we kinda laughed because it's 2015; what are people living under stones

what's a affogato whats a wifi

do you get punched daily? I fuckrn hope so. caramel macchiato!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
when I worked in food distribution wed all get together and dip our dicks in the quinoa and pee a little

• Locked thread