Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Fried shrimp po boy owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Straight Outta Compton vilifies Louisiana chicken pasta

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I thought their portrayal of the lapd was a little cartoonish but then i remembered real life

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i heard easy e on howard stern once and he sounded like a sniveling little pussy bitch who backtracked the entire time about the song and said that not all police are bad. it was actually embarrassing to listen to.

Is that the one from the early 90s where darryl gates is on simultaneously with E - but the only vaguely eventful thing was Stern saying friend of the family in deadpan about 100+ times during the interview? actually come to think of it - the greatest (and certainly most absurd) thing about it all was just how cordial and almost boring the exchange between the 3 all was considering what was going on it was all about on par with a typical modern day debate or discussion on :foxnews:...like charlie rose with swearing p much

my guess was Eazy E had to have been super hosed up on drugs and didn't recognize/care about some white government man who happened to be the acting police chief of LA.

• Locked thread