Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Which movie do you think was the worst for them to endure?

I asked Frank that question at the Mystery Science Theater 3000 Conventio-con Expo-Festarama. He said it was "The Castle of Fu-Manchu". (Episode 323) Apparently, it looked like it had lots of potential, but it turned out that it had very little joke potential, and it was just an overall difficult film to riff.

John Denver Hoxha posted:

im just training to hit it big on the circuits and ride the wave when sidehacking blows up

My school is not to far from where the film "The Side Hackers" was filmed. A few years ago one of my students showed me his photo album of his exploits in the junior sidehack league. Yes, they are still sidehacking, and kids do it, too. The main difference is that the kids do it on bikes.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Where can I watch all of the episodes on mst3k? I have a ton on DVD but lol if you still use a DVD player.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

every episode is on youtube

http://www.club-mst3k.com/ Quite fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

genesplicer posted:

I asked Frank that question at the Mystery Science Theater 3000 Conventio-con Expo-Festarama. He said it was "The Castle of Fu-Manchu". (Episode 323) Apparently, it looked like it had lots of potential, but it turned out that it had very little joke potential, and it was just an overall difficult film to riff.

My school is not to far from where the film "The Side Hackers" was filmed. A few years ago one of my students showed me his photo album of his exploits in the junior sidehack league. Yes, they are still sidehacking, and kids do it, too. The main difference is that the kids do it on bikes.

http://www.club-mst3k.com/ Quite fun.

God bless you genesplicer

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Yvershek posted:

Monster A-Go-Go. Despite it being two films edited together, absolutely nothing happens in it.

http://mst3konline.blogspot.com/

Did you not loving see wonderful world of batwoman?
How about castle of Fu man chu?
Super secret radar? Goddamn
Town of the giants? gently caress that nerdy kid

I want more Puma Man

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
remember when mike nelson first started rifftrax he didn't have the money to pay kevin murphy or bill corbett yet so he had to get lowtax to do troll 2 for him lol

Risky
May 18, 2003

Mega64 posted:

Remember when Joel posted here right after GBS 2.0 and Lowtax banned him.

He probably would've answered OP's question.

No wonder reddit won

• Locked thread