Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Episode 8c in which our heroes have a dramatic confrontation with their chief antagonist. Well, er, some sort of confrontation at any rate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
And a potential future ally NPC killed due to poor observation skills.

sojakfa
Jul 10, 2008

Twibbit posted:

Pretty accurate description of the entire campaign really :D

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Twibbit posted:

To be fair, he did fall because he decided killing those assholes was more important than following orders.

Speaking of those assholes, here's Episode 8d, the penultimate chapter. Epilogue session next week.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
As promised, here it is, Episode 9.

I just want to thank again anyone who made it this far. (All ten of you.) This was my first completed LP, and I learned a lot along the way, both as a GM and as a producer of entertainment media. And I have to assume you were entertained, or you wouldn't have made it this far. I truly do mean this with all of my heart: thank you for listening.

As a final gift, I will leave you with the impromptu fan-art Addie (Zane's player) made the night before the final session. I feel it truly encapsulates the essence of the campaign.

(The death ray eyes were added before it became a picture of Max.)

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Is being played by Benedict Cumberbatch good or bad?

sojakfa
Jul 10, 2008

Davin Valkri posted:

Is being played by Benedict Cumberbatch good or bad?

Well, I mean, even if you were the villain you'd have a horde of screaming fangirls, so I guess take that as you will!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Thank you for the Let's Play, everyone! I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and got to see demon slap fights and ridiculous dice rolls. It was fun and unique! :)

• Locked thread