Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Sorry there was no episode yesterday. I forgot to mention that I would be skipping one on Thanksgiving.

We'll be back Monday though, and next Thursday will probably be the end of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
New Episode!

Episode 29 - Rooftop

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

That was Robin Atkin Downes channelling his best Wesker but without enough of the low growl to make it work. Plus the awkward pauses that most likely line up with pauses in the Japanese script but not the English one.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

With the number of talented VA in the cast (Dushku excluded), I'm convinced that the director was dumpster-tier. I mean, I guess the loc budget had to cut out somewhere.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

:siren: The Last New Episode :siren:

Episode 30 - The End

I'll have one last video out in the next couple days, but this is the last proper episode. Hope everyone enjoyed it!

Brovstin
Nov 2, 2012

Thanks again for the Let's Playing this, looking forward to Yakuza 2.

Suppilo
Sep 16, 2011
I enjoyed the LP as well, thanks for doing it. It's been a while since I played the game myself so I forgot how flat the voice acting was in this.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
Welp, just finished marathoning the LP. It was fun, I would have liked to see it be more complete but at the same time Yakuza 1 isn't as fun as any of its sequels, so there's a desire to get past it ASAP.

Well done you two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I would've liked to make it more complete too. Part of the problem was that I wasn't prepared for there being as much missable stuff as there is, so the more I missed the more I gave up on showing up side stuff.

Also yeah. It's just not as fun as the stuff to come. I'm going to try to be much more complete for the next game(s).

Speaking of witch, here's us watching the trailer for Yakuza 2!

Game Kiwi Watches - Yakuza 2 Trailer

• Locked thread