Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
barple - when you throw up in your mouth
nango - a gang of nuns
bipee - a more enthusiastic alternative to "yippee"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
augh gently caress i just barpled

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Fucktard.

No , I know that's already a word. It's just so accurate description of you

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

nullEntityRNG posted:

Fucktard.

No , I know that's already a word. It's just so accurate description of you

its ok

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Schmemble -Verb, The act of rubbing your cats ears. "Joey is getting his ears Schmembled."

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
bumcock nardelles

ancient pisstory

women on the vapes

bill vapes

robotic racism

yogurt made from human breastmilk -- boobgurt

the phrase "gently caress your christ today" from a schismatic sect of christians who are into free-love

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Chongue

When you are chewing and accidentally bite your tongue or another soft part of your mouthflesh

"Aw dude I just chongued my poo poo super bad dude, is it bleeding?" *opens mouth for bro*

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Yarvis

A slightly derogatory expression referring to someone else in conversation, i.e. 'buddy' or 'pal'

Look yarvis, I told you I needed those parts yesterday and you still don't have them!

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

BeefThief posted:

Chongue

When you are chewing and accidentally bite your tongue or another soft part of your mouthflesh

"Aw dude I just chongued my poo poo super bad dude, is it bleeding?" *opens mouth for bro*

this rolls off the tongue much more nicely than "i bit the inside of my mouth/my tongue", thank you for your valued contribution

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
HUGUARAAHHUUnk*glick* - the sound OP makes with my dillz blocking his air

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

TwoFire posted:

HUGUARAAHHUUnk*glick* - the sound OP makes with my dillz blocking his air

yeah buddy... you ripped that one off.

quote:

HUGLAGHALGHALGHAL, interj.
An all-purpose sound, denoting the act of performing oral sex, the act of receiving oral sex, taking drugs, writing your Congressman, misdialing your party and getting that annoying series of tones, or sitting perfectly still and making no noise whatsoever.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

reddit liker posted:

yeah buddy... you ripped that one off.

im rands

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

TwoFire posted:

im rands

i'm onto you

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

reddit liker posted:

i'm onto you

im in2 u :flaccid:

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
slarkajig

getting your junk caught in a tranny hookers braces

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

let me in mom!!! posted:

slarkajig

getting your junk caught in a tranny hookers braces

hmmmm seems scandinavian in origin, i like it

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Brolp - when ur bro burps in your face after a nice bj

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

matey - just a super chill cool person

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

why is that dog in ur av so loving fat matey, were its owners literal loving retards lol

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

BeefThief posted:

why is that dog in ur av so loving fat matey, were its owners literal loving retards lol

el perro super gordito...

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

BeefThief posted:

i dunno beef, alls i know now is if you search for my image on the googs you can read a heartwarming tale about how this fat dog slimmed down and turned into a slim pup with probably irreversible fat dog diseases

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

BeefThief posted:

Matey posted:

i dunno beef, alls i know now is if you search for my image on the googs you can read a heartwarming tale about how this fat dog slimmed down and turned into a slim pup with probably irreversible fat dog diseases

holy poo poo the owners were feeding it burgers and pizza

so yeah they were some dumb dildos (or super dope owners if you're that dog and dogs have similar tastes to fat people)

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

matey (2nd definition) - fat dog being fed pizza and burgers

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
thrucks
as in this thread sucks

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

battitude - baby with attitude

see:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Matey posted:

battitude - baby with attitude

see:

shouldn't that be badditude?

ayy lmao

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Dependapotamos, Noun, A large fat disgusting chick from the south who is married to a military welfare recipient. "Did you see the dependapotami herd down at the PX?"

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

any time I see a dog that looks like a pig I wonder if there are really fit pigs

here aer some of the gis results for really fit pig

and it seems the answer is no

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
Jibbles or lil jibbies - testicals

Rename thread to: make up words to replace your testi's

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

The Fiddly Diddly's - A disease involving the fiddling of the diddly.

SKELETON GHOST
Jan 11, 2015

by Ralp
Beefarino: a total bone head moment

"Oh man i totally beefarino'd with that hot girl today"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

mods plz change my name to beefarino tia

• Locked thread