Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
its like e/n. why are you so confused?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
I'm watching season 5 of teen mom 2 right now and I have strong opinions about all of the characters and I follow them all on twitter. Barbara/Randy are my faves.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I saw a bit of the Jon and Kate show. Dude always looked like he wanted to kill himself.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The only people that watch that poo poo are idiot baby boomers.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Reality TV is pretty awful, but like others have said it's easy to comprehend and gives people something to talk to each other about. People enjoy being able to feel like they are part of something big even if that thing is not really important in any way.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Teen Mom is pretty great. It's pretty amazing to see how MTV has totally ruined these poor girls live's but instead of quitting and getting out of the limelight, they double down and let the money/attention totally drag them down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Stupid people need TV, too, OP.

• Locked thread