Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jimmy thumbtacked a "did I rustle your Jimmies?" image macro to my dormroom door and now my door has a thumbtack hole in it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

A good friend of mine, Bob Woodward of the Washington Post, is actually very concerned about this since he is an active gamer.

*meets deepthroat in a shadowy parking garage

"Follow the bronies"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Bought tickets to see "Jimmy Kimmel: LIVE" but when the curtains went up it was just a live powerline thrashing on stage and shooting sparks at the audience. I got some really bad burns and they refused to refund my money.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's dumb to be upset by that but lol at how out of touch TV people are

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

I would rather watch Adam Carolla suck off Jimmy backstage of The Man Show than Youtube Gaming, but thats not even really a contest.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

please put a WARNING for kotaku links.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Aralan posted:

If you watch people play video games with any regularity you're literally an idiot child

Seriously. Who the gently caress thinks "You know what interactive entertainment needs? Less interaction!"?

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I haven't, but a bunch of children have: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOlpdd7y8MI

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

Seriously. Who the gently caress thinks "You know what interactive entertainment needs? Less interaction!"?

Sometimes I do poo poo (play games) on my computer and have a stream on my TV in the background.

It's not about watching them play the game, it's about them commenting on the game. idk why you people are so confused by this concept as if mystery science theater or whatever was never a thing.

i like watching them play lovely games and talk about how lovely it is, that way I can laugh at it without subjecting myself to playing a lovely game.

I watch real TV shows too, though.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
millennials are mentally ill

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Mad Monk posted:

I ran into him on the street and said I really liked his show. He kicked me in the shin then made a loud fart noise with his mouth which made everyone turn to look and he just pointed at me while laughing and said "I told you not to order the chili"

i want this to be real

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

millennials are mentally ill

mentally illennials

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
someone told me espn airs hot dog eating contests too, is that true

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

ArtIsResistance posted:

someone told me espn airs hot dog eating contests too, is that true

every fourth of july. they also used to air magic the gathering tournaments. in fact back when espn was first starting out they'd air all sorts of weird poo poo they could get their hands on

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
If video gamers want to be taken seriously they just need to physically destroy a bunch of poo poo when they get angry just like sports fans.

Hey Jimmy Kimmel bet you won't be laughing when a bunch of Koreans 'zerg rush' your car on your street, haha!

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Aralan posted:

If you watch people play video games with any regularity you're literally an idiot child

The only games I really bother to watch Let's Plays are story-driven adventure games I'm not going to pick up, or that I've heard went to poo poo in the middle. They saved me a lot of money on avoiding poo poo like Beyond Two Souls! Past that I'll check some out if I'm going to buy a game and just kind of skip around for 5 minutes.

I don't loving understand why people would watch some dipshit fail at Call of Duty deathmatch for hours, though.

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

If video gamers want to be taken seriously they just need to physically destroy a bunch of poo poo when they get angry just like sports fans.

drat sandbox games allowing this to happen without property damage!

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I love watching spoiled gamers get upset at everyone else calling their hobby stupid.

Yes I know I play games but I can only laugh at this poo poo.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Don't gently caress with gamers or they'll give your youtube video thumbs down and say you're a big dumb meanie.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I often confuse Jimmy Kimmel with Jimmy Fallon based on name, and so sometimes mistakenly watch or talk about insipid things Jimmy Fallon does on his bad nightshow with coworkers or family who have terrible taste
ha ha ha they played a drinking game ha ha ha oh Jimmy you're so wacky and nonthreatening LIP SYNCH BATTLES?!?! WITH CELEBRITIES? that man sang a song a woman would sing, that's CRAZY!
thank you goddbless

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Jimmy Kimmel is the last king of a dying medium. After him there shall be no one.

He cannot wrong me any more than he has already wronged himself.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Jimmy Kimmel killed my sensei in a duel.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

SunAndSpring posted:

Jimmy Kimmel killed my sensei in a duel.

You know what you now must do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Jimmy wronged me by airing his trash on TV when I happened to be watching it

• Locked thread