Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Yeah, I probably tunneled on you a bit, but you were acting scummy.

I know that the scum often hide as lurkers, but with me feeling like you were scum just made it not sit right with me. Plus the constant pushing, while it worked, also didn't sit well with me.

Also, Met, I'm sorry about going hard at you, but really all I needed from you was some kind of claim.

A bit?

Seriously man, you need to actually reread yourself because you're wrong a lot and if you ever want to not be wrong and stop getting caught up tunneling on the first person that catches your eye, until one of you is dead, you need to review what you're doing.

Even if I was scum this game, that doesn't mean absolutely everything that I did was a scumtell and when you aggressively respond to every single post with "THIS IS THE MOST OBVIOUSLY SCUM THING EVER!" it completely stifles any sort of conversation or critical thinking.

I was also wrong about you, but I realized that tunneling was destroying the game and while you didn't seem to notice I completely stopped responding to you after I made a post saying that I was done. I never addressed you again, but that didn't stop you from repeatedly trying to take everything I said and make it proof of how I was scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I missed KB's claim otherwise I would have counter-claimed him earlier... but when I thought about it, an odd night doc and a x-shot doc didn't seem implausible especially when the alternative was making a poor choice by not jumping on him when it was clear one of them was scum.

We had some nights to figure it out.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Asiina posted:

Also Met, you seriously need to stop making games so personal. This isn't the first time you've done a salt the earth style "I'm never playing with you again" thing. Just relax, it's a game.

You're right. Once or twice I've written someone off and then rescinded it. Those were rash and rude in hindsight.

I'm kind of a jerk about it and I feel bad for those not involved who have to read through it.

The ones that had not been rescinded were good decisions though.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Sep 14, 2015

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

So why did you shoot me Kashuno? :(

Because I thought you were scum.

Also I really should've asked for clarification if I was town n1 because then I would've definitely shot someone :v:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Met posted:

You're right. Once or twice I've written someone off and then rescinded it. Those were rash and rude in hindsight.

I'm kind of a jerk about it and I feel bad for those not involved who have to read through it.

The ones that had not been rescinded were good decisions though.

Hey, I've got no hard feelings against you. I know this is a game. I went hard at you and it was tense. I do apologize for it, but pretty much any claim would have done it for me.

Hell, you could have just said you were a tracker and confirmed me going to CPig on N1 and I would have immediately turned on KB. I just get all squirrelly when there is one person refusing to claim after everyone else has claimed because it just feels like they don't want to be trapped by their claim. A truthful counterclaim about being a Field Medic with a Pistol would have just confirmed my own theory that a couple roles were virtually unchanged, even with the odd night bit.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yay! I believed in you TMM!

Good game foo.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

Yay! I believed in you TMM!

Good game foo.

Yeah, thanks for believing! Did you like the breadcrumbs I dropped you? Did you miss the first one about lightning in a bottle? I wasn't sure if that was one was going to be picked up by you.

Also, yes, another good game Foo.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I'm glad you guys still like my games :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!

Captain Foo posted:

I'm glad you guys still like my games :3:

WE DO!

Seriously there is good flavor in this :allears:

• Locked thread