Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

PotatoJudge posted:

It takes a person of strong character to break the cycle of abuse.
touche

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

seiferguy posted:

Elysian Fields on Occidental Ave right next to Centurylink Field is decent, and they brew their own beer. It's more "classy" so if you more sportsy, go for the Hawk's Nest or The Lodge on King Street. There's also E.X. McRory's which is a good in-between also on King. And of course, literally right across the street from Safeco on the west side is Pyramid Brewery, which has a beer garden before each game. There's also Henry's on the south, which I have yet to go to. Really, the area has a lot of bars, and if you want to pre-game it, just look around and find a place. Inside, as mentioned, the 'Pen is where you can get all the beer, and I think hard alcohol as well since that area is 21+. But be prepared for $9/10 beers.

You can also bring in outside food, and I'd highly suggest getting food from a street vendor on Occidental and bringing it in as opposed to getting food at the stadium.

Aren't beers in the pen only 5 bucks up until they open the rest of the stadium? I haven't managed to make it down this season; I hope they still do that :S

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Infidel Castro posted:

I really don't care what people do at a game for the most part. Hell I use my phone too, though it's usually to look up baseball related crap. However, they're pretty much completely oblivious to the game going on. Given the amount of poo poo baseball's getting over fan safety, I don't think it's unreasonable to criticise people for doing that poo poo.

Also taking pictures of your food is what assholes do.
Someone has probably been hit by a foul ball while updating their scorecard. Blow me.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

leokitty posted:

:rolleyes: I see dudes at games taking selfies all the time, who gives gently caress?
It's also during a segment where they ask people to tweet fan photos.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Thanks for the recs, guys. I didn't know about The Pen thing, so we'll probably get to Safeco a bit earlier now.

It'll be cool to watch the A's in an actual ballpark.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

I love this man

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

straight up brolic posted:

everyone uses their phone too much, but it's fair game to make fun of someone for it because, despite the hypocrisy, it's funny. that bit with all three groups taking selfies with loving churros is hilarious.

Oh poo poo, I agree with noted rear end in a top hat Cardinals Fan straight up brolic. Bring on the Apocalypse.

And by the Apocalypse, I mean the Cubs winning the World Series.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

DeepDickPizza posted:

And by the Apocalypse, I mean the Cubs winning the World Series.

Only if it's Game 7 against the Jays and the Cubs win with a walk off dinger.

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Some Numbers posted:

Only if it's Game 7 against the Jays and the Cubs win with a walk off dinger.

Jays are the only team who can hit walkoff dingers in game 7.

AL/DH reigns supreme

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Inspector_666 posted:

Mods please make this the thread title:

:thumbsup: God bless you, A-Rod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

canadianclassic posted:

Jays are the only team who can hit walkoff dingers in game 7.

AL/DH reigns supreme

:thejoke:

• Locked thread