Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
FriendS plural? Yes but I don't live near one of the right now so it's just the one friend (my wife, who is my best friend).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
You guys my irl friends because

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
No.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
you are all my friends

:lol:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Applewhite posted:

FriendS plural? Yes but I don't live near one of the right now so it's just the one friend (my wife, who is my best friend).

i never told you where i lived......

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i have a couple of friends plus bae she my #1 doe

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
What about a story of Something Awful friendship? Has anyone ever met someone from SA and become real friends? Are you still friends?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

lonesomedwarf posted:

i never told you where i lived......

Hahaha yes you did when you left that note for me in your trash last year. It said it was from the bank but I know that was just our special friendship code.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I do. I dont tell them anything personal, I hang around with them once every few months. But we're friends sorta kinda

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Friends can be used against you. I've murdered them all.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Smelly Bohemian posted:

What about a story of Something Awful friendship? Has anyone ever met someone from SA and become real friends? Are you still friends?

3 olives sucked my dick in his condo. we had coffee after

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Applewhite posted:

my wife is only my second-best friend. i appreciate the sex benefits she provides, but i still usually have a lot more fun hanging out with my friend jerry

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Eat Fresh

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

lowtax web series looking good

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gbs is real, thus no

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Smelly Bohemian posted:

I have a friend that I found out was a goon a couple years into our friendship. He posts in the sports forums.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Yes and I hate them all. They truly, honestly believe that they'll overthrow a modern western government from a little compound in the bush. If I wasn't here organizing and planning everything they'd barely be able to tie their shoes. "Hey Funky I got you the fertilizer you wanted." No you didn't you Kombi driving idiot you bought me a sack of pig poo poo from Bunnings.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I had 4-5 goon friends in college a long time ago. We all got really old and moved on though. Must have been a dozen goons I knew of on campus, I guess this place used to be more lively. :shrug:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I did have friends but then they all became parents and started staying home.

I keep hope alive by going out by myself.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Applewhite posted:

What do you do when she's on a husband hate binge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Nosam0819 posted:

do you honestly think I would be on this website if I did?

• Locked thread