Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

snope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I just want to post this funky lobster for no apparent reason

If I was that lobster i wouldn't gaf about pimples there ya go, made it relevant

To bad it wouldn't stay that color once you cook it.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

nah man, thats gross. whats wrong with you

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

KewlBiens posted:

why not? it's just the same stuff that's coming out of all the other pores and is already all over your body

no its not

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nah but I like popping zits in the mirror and then the pus shoots out and sticks on the mirror and I leave it there and think wow that's pretty cool when I look at the pus and it takes me aback to the feeling of popping a zit and remembering the distance I got on that juicy little fucker.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Nah but I like popping zits in the mirror and then the pus shoots out and sticks on the mirror and I leave it there and think wow that's pretty cool when I look at the pus and it takes me aback to the feeling of popping a zit and remembering the distance I got on that juicy little fucker.

especially the deep ones. when you launch that ingrown hair ball. the feeling of relief is bliss

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I just want to post this funky lobster for no apparent reason

If I was that lobster i wouldn't gaf about pimples there ya go, made it relevant

That's a craw dad bruh

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

ArmZ posted:

no its not

yes it is here let me post the wikipedia article on sebum for your enlightenment

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

That's a craw dad bruh

crawdads are just small lobsters

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

i'm gonna rub my dick all over your face op

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax
poppin' crawdaddies would be a good name for a funk band

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

KewlBiens posted:

yes it is here let me post the wikipedia article on sebum for your enlightenment

a comedo is not a pimple numb nutz

KlavoHunter
Aug 4, 2006
"Intelligence indicates that our enemy is using giant cathedral ships. Research divison reports that we can adapt this technology for our use. Begin researching giant cathedral ships immediately."

KewlBiens posted:

the catch is lobster

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
no, i'd eat it to get the minerals back
:mrgw:

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

ArmZ posted:

a comedo is not a pimple numb nutz

a pimple is just a comedo that got a little too excited and got carried away with sebum production

think of it like that episode of i love lucy where the chocolate machine went crazy and lucy and ethel had to eat all the chocolates, that's what pimples are like, sped up chocolate machines

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
wtf why are people talking about pimples in the lobster thread?

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

Broenheim posted:

wtf why are people talking about pimples in the lobster thread?

it's actually the i love lucy thread

what's your favorite episode? mine's the one where lucy dropped ricky jr. on his head and tried to cover it up with a silly hat but then ricky noticed ricky jr was seizing and foaming uncontrollably and he was all like "LUUUUUUCYYYY, JOO GOTSUM SPLAININ TO DOOOOOO"

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax
ricky ricardo must have had a really long dick if he could gently caress + impregnate his wife in another bed all the way across the room

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

were there any lobsters on I Love Lucy? If not then I don't see what I Love Lucy has to do with anything

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Matey posted:

were there any lobsters on I Love Lucy? If not then I don't see what I Love Lucy has to do with anything

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Would you pop a herpe blister on your face and then rub it all over your junk?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
please stop the derails and post more lobsters jfc

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

Acid Haze posted:

Would you pop a herpe blister on your face and then rub it all over your junk?

apparently you can't cross contaminate yourself with your own herps because of immunities or something so yes

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

KewlBiens posted:

apparently you can't cross contaminate yourself with your own herps because of immunities or something so yes

I wouldnt roll the dice on that.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

couldn't find any pics of RPat actually eating the lobster, but this still gets my rock lobster hard

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
idk if its a lobster but its p. cool imo

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

Broenheim posted:

idk if its a lobster but its p. cool imo

if there isn't already a pokemon of this there should be

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
i'd rather harvest my earwax and make a candle out of it. Then use it to set my ball hair on fire.

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

Un chien andalou posted:

i'd rather harvest my earwax and make a candle out of it. Then use it to set my ball hair on fire.

classic episode of i love lucy, one of the all time greatest, made tv guide's top 10 episodes of i love lucy 3 times in a row

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

KewlBiens posted:

crawdads are just small lobsters

No human being crawdads live in the mud that's why they're called mud bugs

• Locked thread