Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
http://youtu.be/T5hPpILuI70

It's pretty obvious that he's spitting allegory and metaphors. About the all of our transsexual overlords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
cool OP tell me more :allears:

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Yes I'll take 3

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
well i never

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I love OPs that start off by giving me homework.

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
14.53 HE fans.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Pfft, you can't even embed a video. Ideas dismissed.

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
debating between watching this video and adding to the discussion or just posting i'm gay.

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
i'm gay

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hobohemian posted:

I love OPs that start off by giving me homework.

what kind of faggoty rear end remedial school for retards did you go to where a youtube video is homework

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
also suck my dick ect

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Enfield posted:

what kind of faggoty rear end remedial school for retards did you go to where a youtube video is homework

Any effort whatsoever on my part is considered too much effort for me to bother with.

If it aint in the OP, it don't sit well with me.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hobohemian posted:

Any effort whatsoever on my part is considered too much effort for me to bother with.

If it aint in the OP, it don't sit well with me.

i didnt actually need an explanation but thank you for providing one anyway. lets kiss each other

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
/future proofed/ 💅🏿

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i watched the whole thing and i have to say, it does make a well researched case that the op is extremely loving gay

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

neoliberaljizzum

pfffffffffffffffff baaaaahahahahahahahhaha

ha

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
hmmm yes let me watch this gay video. wait no, think ill just say im gay and peace out

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Neoliberalism is an economic orientation, one that is all too prevalent. I'm not watching the video you posted, but I'm guessing they misuse the term, and thus are retarded and bad.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
hmmm actually most dedicated sjws i know call themselves anti-capitalist anarchists

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
Frank Fear is a really lovely name for someone who looks like he never gunned down slopes in 'nam

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

NO loving WAY

no

no way

hoooly shiiit

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
libertarianism is a bunch of loony bullshit wherein Joe Sixpack has the same chances in life as Grover "Sesame Street" Norquist and if Joe Sixpack gets laid off or injured it's his own fault

These rules might work in a make-believe bullshit place like Sesame Street but not in the real world

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Is that like neo-nazis, not a big fan of those guys tbh

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

That Robot posted:

libertarianism is a bunch of loony bullshit wherein Joe Sixpack has the same chances in life as Grover "Sesame Street" Norquist and if Joe Sixpack gets laid off or injured it's his own fault

These rules might work in a make-believe bullshit place like Sesame Street but not in the real world

it's the Groverhaus

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
you know what gbs will love, a 50 minute video about some stupid fringe ideology no one gives a poo poo about

:gas:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Broenheim posted:

you know what gbs will love, a 50 minute video about some stupid fringe ideology no one gives a poo poo about

Wicca is so loving 90s dude

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
sjews

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
why cant you fit your critical analysis into a 22 minute episode of a family sitcom?

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
i watched the video... and im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Aryu Kiddimeh posted:

i watched the video... and im gay

:aaa:

• Locked thread