Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
momerath
Nov 15, 2014
ac is offensive because air is a gas and my ancestors were gased eat a dick :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
theys motherfuckers who cant even breathe for theyselves and here you are parading your working rear end lungs in they face

smh

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
If they are so easily triggered by concentration camps maybe they shouldn't go visit one.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
That's actually pretty dark. My first thought isn't "oh, Poland must be hot," it's "oh, an interactive exhibit."

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
were these israelis who went to visit germany the day of, or israelis who found out about it and blogged about it after the fact?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Hector Beerlioz posted:

They are just cranky their grandparents got in for free but they have to pay

boom

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i absolutely love those misting things, everytime ive been in one its a divine feeling. sorry those people didnt like it though

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

SirEvelynTremble posted:

:gas: thread

Don't :gas: jews

hth

ftfy

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

huskarl_marx posted:

were these israelis who went to visit germany the day of, or israelis who found out about it and blogged about it after the fact?

:eng101: Poland. All the extermination camps were in Eastern Europe, not in Germany.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hector Beerlioz posted:

They are just cranky their grandparents got in for free but they have to pay

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Subyng posted:

I hope some terrible dictator commits a terrible atrocity and appropriates a really common and innocent English word as his symbol, something like "bread". That word will then be forever associated with the most horrific event in human history.

Kool-Aid

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

quote:

fake showers installed by Germans inside all of the gas chambers were not used to deliver gas into them,"

I knew it!

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Maybe they would prefer to cool off in the shade of a train box car.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
zyklon b was nasty powder poo poo that came in a can that they'd dump into the gas chambers from the ceiling; really, the sound of an electric can opener's got to be some triggering poo poo

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

the sound of an electric can opener's got to be some triggering poo poo

no wonder it drives pussies crazy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
honestly this stuff shouldnt trigger anyone becasue anyone who got gassed should be dead

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N
I can't be the only one who sees how someone might think this offensive right?

I mean I'm not all up in arms and they had legitimate health reasons to want to cool people off, but that picture of people touring a concentration camp getting sprayed with a mist from shower heads is pretty hilarious. It would be like if they decided to use an old train line to ferry people there due to parking issues.

Someone with a sick sense of humor please make that happen.

l33t b4c0n fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Sep 4, 2015

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N
Maybe if there are problems with people not paying the entry fee they could require everyone to wear a sticker on their arm so that park security could know who was suppose to be there.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
They could award visitors who answer questions set by the tour guide with a gold star or something

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

l33t b4c0n posted:

Maybe if there are problems with people not paying the entry fee they could require everyone to wear a sticker on their arm so that park security could know who was suppose to be there.

nah stickers would fall off, better to just use a stamp

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N
Some exhibits might not be appropriate for all ages, so have employees at the gate to take kids to the special children's exhibit.

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe
A good film everyone should watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJo7LhSPJaY

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
gently caress, and i was planning on getting sweet tourism :10bux: by opening a brick oven pizza joint nearby

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

literally schekeling

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

I love comedies

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

imo that is less offensive than bulldozing the homes of palestinians but what do i know

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
wouldnt it be funny if it really was poison gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Hector Beerlioz posted:

People need to chill out imo

under the showers

• Locked thread