Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

god damnit roflburger i hate that smiling rear end man in your av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
shrimp own

literally everything from the sea is Good

itemized list:

• weird rock things on the floor? yup u can crack em open & eat em.

• clams?? why the gently caress do we eat clams??? but we do and they are good

• scallops. delicious

• Dumbass big fish? probably good tasting

• little fish. big fish. dont mater, i'll eat it

• shark. say to my loving face you dont want to eat a shark. also they taste great

• seaweed. literal weed. gartbage. tastes great in a crisp salad

• Squid? weird, but also, Good

• octopus. squid but questionably less ethical???

• algae. we make food out of this poo poo homie!!!

• lobsters are basically piss garbage for idiots but yeah u can eat em

• eels? hunt them all down and grill them. eradicate the ocean of this loving spooky + delicious beast

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Blue Raider posted:

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Blue Raider posted:

show some god drat respect he is a professor at a university

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I know not liking chipotle is hella going but like, OK so there is this mall by my office and its,like the food court there is the ONLY place to get a quick lunch for the 1000 surrounding offices and there is a chipotle there and anytime I gonthere is like 20+ people in line and I don't get it, chipotle is fine but I'm hella not about to spend my whole lunch standing in a da!n line, there are TONS of other great options, the Greek place is delicious and there is never more than like 2 people in line!! What gives people????

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Nooner posted:

I know not liking chipotle is hella going but like, OK so there is this mall by my office and its,like the food court there is the ONLY place to get a quick lunch for the 1000 surrounding offices and there is a chipotle there and anytime I gonthere is like 20+ people in line and I don't get it, chipotle is fine but I'm hella not about to spend my whole lunch standing in a da!n line, there are TONS of other great options, the Greek place is delicious and there is never more than like 2 people in line!! What gives people????

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

:roflolmao:

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Yeah Chipotle, get on it prawnto.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I don't recognize the jurisdiction of any food court.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The worst part about the food court chipotle is sometimes I do kinda want it but hell no I'm not waiting in that line, they don't even have online ordering option so you can just walk up and grab it at that location. ):

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the chipotle closest to me is always inexplicably busy too even though there's tons of other great restaurants (there's even another, superior, local burrito place that chipotle is a poor man's version of) around it and the parking lot for it is too small and the line goes out the door because the building itself is also too small. it's always a complete cluster. fuckin hate HATE visiting this location so so much but my girl loves chipotle and she gets what she wants sometimes. key to a successful marriage goon friends this tip is on the house.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
um excuse me sir the guac is extra is that OK?

oh in THAT case please take it off i came here for the low priced meals

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

This thread inspired me to go to the Baja Fresh across the street from the local Chipotle and have a shrimp burrito.

It was delicious.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
(a) pork is the best burrito meat
(b) what is spanish shrimp called?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

thathonkey posted:

the chipotle closest to me is always inexplicably busy too even though there's tons of other great restaurants (there's even another, superior, local burrito place that chipotle is a poor man's version of) around it and the parking lot for it is too small and the line goes out the door because the building itself is also too small. it's always a complete cluster. fuckin hate HATE visiting this location so so much but my girl loves chipotle and she gets what she wants sometimes. key to a successful marriage goon friends this tip is on the house.

i always prefer the local superior place to chipotle i mean wtf

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Nooner posted:

The worst part about the food court chipotle is sometimes I do kinda want it but hell no I'm not waiting in that line, they don't even have online ordering option so you can just walk up and grab it at that location. ):

I think that the line might be faster than you think. they move pretty quick unless you got some fuckin bonehead tortilla jockey loving everything up.

"yes id like a burrito with chicken and white rice"

*warms up tortilla*

"what kinda meat do u want bro?"

:cripes: "chicken"

"what kind of rice?"

"white"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

nomadologique posted:

(b) what is spanish shrimp called?

El shrampo

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Die Krabben :wink:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Decrepus posted:

I don't recognize the jurisdiction of any food court.

The shrimp mean it is a maritime court

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
One time I went to the Thai market and bought this thing of cheap flash frozen shrimp and thought I had found a potential source of unlimited cheap shrimp. Then I defrosted it and surprise they're all these little retard river shrimp that are 90% head and tail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

shiksa posted:

One time I went to the Thai market and bought this thing of cheap flash frozen shrimp and thought I had found a potential source of unlimited cheap shrimp. Then I defrosted it and surprise they're all these little retard river shrimp that are 90% head and tail

Can you still suck the good rear end juices outta the head like with crawfish? Cause that sounds like a bigole plus

• Locked thread