Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

imagine that face is the last thing you see before your dick gets sucked clean off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

i agree that star wars is not fiction

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Gatekeeper posted:

imagine that face is the last thing you see before your dick gets sucked clean off

you missed the snypa ):

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001

Quote-Unquote posted:

but he wanted to go to tosche station to pick up some power converters and his mean uncle wouldn't let him. you don't understand luke's pain, man.

A long time ago, a millennial far far away.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

proof of concept posted:

WE GOT DEATH STAR
WE GOT DEATH STAR

WE GOT DEATH STAR
WE GOT DEATH STAR

classic

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

proof of concept posted:

WE GOT DEATH STAR
WE GOT DEATH STAR

WE GOT DEATH STAR
WE GOT DEATH STAR

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Nooner posted:

you missed the snypa ):

being humble is a good way to look pretty cool actually, so i never brag about my snypes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Gatekeeper posted:

being humble is a good way to look pretty cool actually, so i never brag about my snypes

That is very admirable, I wish I had your restraint :sigh:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

proof of concept posted:

WE GOT DEATH STAR
WE GOT DEATH STAR

WE GOT DEATH STAR
WE GOT DEATH STAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1000 Sweaty Rikers