Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
yup exactly and that's still in the good stage too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

when i started using heroin when i was 18 i imagined i would get girls who looked like chelsea wolfe

nope

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

rear end to rear end

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

These pictures brought to you by heroin

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

also you may not expect it but many heroin junkie girls are hugely fat and covered int errible tattoos. i used to know a bunch of metalhead junkies and one of them was this obese harpy like creature who got in a huge fight with her husband and he started htiting her with a sword

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

the weirdest gloryhole

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Frog Act posted:

also you may not expect it but many heroin junkie girls are hugely fat and covered int errible tattoos. i used to know a bunch of metalhead junkies and one of them was this obese harpy like creature who got in a huge fight with her husband and he started htiting her with a sword

I knew a fat male junkie crackhead (godblesshim) dude was borderline homeless also. No idea how he stayed rotund.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

ChairmanMeow posted:

I knew a fat male junkie crackhead (godblesshim) dude was borderline homeless also. No idea how he stayed rotund.

because when you are a junkie you either go out of control and eat nothing but ice cream and candy bars all day or you eat nothing. i was the second type, my diet consisted solely of odwalla protein shakes and green drinks

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

the great deceiver posted:

because when you are a junkie you either go out of control and eat nothing but ice cream and candy bars all day or you eat nothing. i was the second type, my diet consisted solely of odwalla protein shakes and green drinks

that's actually pretty healthy compared to a regular western diet. Also calorie restriction keeps you younger and makes you live to 150 (at least some worms and mice did)

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
now we're getting somewhere . those some hot heroin babes

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Decebal posted:

that's actually pretty healthy compared to a regular western diet. Also calorie restriction keeps you younger and makes you live to 150 (at least some worms and mice did)

that's because digestion is what really kills you. Food is the real drug. The real dragon

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Decebal posted:

yeah but i was also 149 on a 6'3 frame and i was smoking multiple grams of black tar heroin cut with loving shoe polish off of tin foil every day so i probably only took 10 years off my life instead of 20

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

yeah but i was also 149 on a 6'3 frame and i was smoking multiple grams of black tar heroin cut with loving shoe polish off of tin foil every day so i probably only took 10 years off my life instead of 20

Heroin must be truly amazing then !! The stuff people are willing to put up to get it; not even sex can compare.

maybe I could try it just a bit to see what the whole deal is.

BoobFarts
Apr 14, 2014
Something about how she was abused and you were abused and now you're both hosed up in the same way, and you intuitively tell that about each other and are just subconsciously drawn to one another and attracted to each other.

Probably kinky, too.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

BoobFarts posted:

Probably kinky, too.

I like them

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

My heroin is vegetables I love vegetables

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I had my first dose of potent intravenous narcotics and then like 10 more

It was all medicinal, still knocked me off my rear end.

Most of the doses were small except for the first one. they gave me a huge dose because I was sweating/hyperventilating in pain and I never experienced any IV psychoactive drug and it was like cold for a moment then my stomach seemed to turn and then I immediately went

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Decebal posted:

Heroin must be truly amazing then !! The stuff people are willing to put up to get it; not even sex can compare.

maybe I could try it just a bit to see what the whole deal is.

Probably sucks opiates are dumb drugs

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

nah its actually better than sex as long as you dont run out !!

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

nah its actually better than sex as long as you dont run out !!

the ultimate hit

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

ChairmanMeow posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFOzayDpWoI
heroin chic doesn't mean she actually does heroin, it was just a waifish undone look
I like hwo they make her eyes glo like a cats in that video mrow :kimchi:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Jesus Christ posted:

14 INCH DICK IS MY NAME, AND I SAY UNTO THEE
Say baby do you wanna lay down by me say baby do you wanna lay down by my side
SAY BABY

haha

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
L-L-Leave 14" alone!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

this thread loving owns

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Marry/gently caress/Kill

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Sep 7, 2015

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Million Dollar Idea: Horror Film with those medical dolls coming to life and performing operations on the medical school students/teachers. Especially the hot blonde ones with respectable c-cup naturals. I don't ask for any money in return, just want a job casting the hot blondes. Oh, and a couch and room to do my work.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Stop using all the toilet paper :wtc:

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

symbolic posted:

op i think you want to gently caress corpses

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
those medical dolls are real creepy

Amorphous Blob