Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
Pau jumped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
France's offense is dead and buried

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
lol, bye France

40 for Pau, good job, good effort

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

"The superfluous, a very necessary thing"

Illinois Smith posted:

France's offense is dead and buried

Would be cool if we also buried our FTs.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
I just noticed that Jan Vesely is averaging nearly 19 points & 10 rebounds per game. That's crazy. Even for Eurobasket stats. It's loving Jan Vesely.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

FIBA makes boys into men, if only for the span of a few weeks

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014
Litvinen stronk, remove Serb

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

What the poo poo Serbia

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Eurobasket is stupid and Lithuania is a bunch of cheaters

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014
I don't see anything weird here, when we get teams that click we end up with Olympic medals. It really seems like this team of ours can just play well and doesn't break under pressure.

Next up Spain and I'll be going to watch the live broadcast in "Žalgiris arena again with ~7k peeps, the Serbia game was an amazing experience there and I want another close game again.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
These broadcasts need two hicks calling the games to make it palatable for American viewers. Hire Nick and his IRL friend Rob to run PBP/color commentary on Eurobasket

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Dejan Bimble posted:

Eurobasket is stupid and Lithuania is a bunch of cheaters

Thanks to these hurtful accusations the Lithuanian team will all have to cancel their Serbian vacations

Mark Woods: Lithuania’s Jonas Maciulas has received death threats from Serbia after last night’s EuroBasket semi win

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Come on Lith!

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014
:myballs:

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
It's slipping away...

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

making GBS threads the bed super hard right now, I had actual hopes this would get competitive again in the 2nd half

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

rudy just broke his butt

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Welp, kind of a lame end to a fun tournament

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

ugh, congrats spanish b-team

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

The all Eurobasket team: Sergio Rodriguez, Nando De Colo, Jonas Mačiulis, Pau Gasol, Jonas Valanciunas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Pau Gasol is the man. 35 years old, and still kicking rear end.

• Locked thread