Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
why is this lovely loving thread a bunch of words and debates. take that to another forum. post pics of india and people pooping in the middle of a pedestrian center or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
God damnit, I just got gangraped because I talked about India.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

quote:

does it not work anymore? THey might have taken it down

Still works for me. Try viewing it with a VPN.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.

Node posted:

God damnit, I just got gangraped because I talked about India.

you secretly enjoyed it

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
India's funny. Over a billion people (so you KNOW they fuckin'! :haw:) but some of the most sexually repressed cultures in the world.

Edit: from my understanding they don't even show kissing in Bollywood movies.

Note: my ancestors hail from this land of the indus.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

http://www.worldwideweirdnews.com/2015/09/13-Couple-lures-girl-hotel-gang-raped-10-men.html

lol knew it was india before i even opened the article

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Islam cured Sweden. Perhaps it can also cure India?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

kikkelivelho posted:

Islam cured Sweden. Perhaps it can also cure India?

I am also excited for nuclear war.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Did they poo poo everywhere in the room too? The article left that out.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Agag posted:

I am also excited for nuclear war.

this but unironically

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Did they poo poo everywhere in the room too? The article left that out.

It was indoors, so of course not.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
all i know about india is that they rape woman all day erryday, theres a lot of smelly people, and the ganges is filled with dead bodies and people defecating but they still bathe in it and drink it lmbo

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
https://www.google.com/search?q=ind...wIVyZeACh0naA5S

:nws: :nms:

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Do it ironically posted:

all i know about india is that they rape woman all day erryday, theres a lot of smelly people, and the ganges is filled with dead bodies and people defecating but they still bathe in it and drink it lmbo

I think people with even a 3rd grade education don't drink or bathe in it. I'm pretty sure most of the people you see in those pictures make our homeless and poor population in the US seem like millionaires.

As much as it's fun to poo poo on India for the actions of its backwards villages and incredibly poor, it's important to note that a lot of the stereotypes of Americans are generated from the backwards rednecks. At most we got what... 80million of them? India's got about 850million of them. You're going to get some fantastic stories with numbers like that.

That river is loving disgusting though.

Psygnosis
Jul 30, 2003

Blistex posted:

The "Beta" cloning program is going according to plan.

Whats the long term goal of that anyway?

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Holy gently caress can we get some more screens of this rape-goblin? Namaste.

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
many areas of india are close to how life was in victorian era london which is pretty cool when you can see a physical time slice of the industrial revolution but through a modern lens

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

He looks like an X-Files monster of the week

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

Coolie Ghost posted:

many areas of india are close to how life was in victorian era london which is pretty cool when you can see a physical time slice of the industrial revolution but through a modern lens

They are calling it the great Indian gold rush. Within months, Indian officials are expected to auction licences for new gold mines across the country, and abandoned colonial-era mines are set to be revived.

India is the world’s largest consumer of the precious metal, importing more than 1,000 tonnes a year. In August alone, 120 tonnes were brought in, and demand is expected to rise still further in the runup to Diwali and weddings season. Local production of gold totals less than two tonnes.

Successive governments have struggled to turn Indians away from gold, which economists say accounts for almost a third of the country’s deficit.

Now ministers want to increase domestic supply and believe gold worth more than £2.5bn can be mined in the dusty hills of Kolar, in the southern state of Karnataka, with more to come from other sites in the west and centre of the country.

Balvinder Kumar, of the mines ministry, told the Guardian: “There have been investigations and explorations by state governments and we believe there is gold there that can be exploited. These are some very deep and old mines. We will put about 80 [mines] to auction within two or three months.”

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/14/india-gold-mines-opening-kolar-karnataka-increase-supply

good for them

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Hooded Reptile posted:

They are calling it the great Indian gold rush. Within months, Indian officials are expected to auction licences for new gold mines across the country, and abandoned colonial-era mines are set to be revived.

India is the world s largest consumer of the precious metal, importing more than 1,000 tonnes a year. In August alone, 120 tonnes were brought in, and demand is expected to rise still further in the runup to Diwali and weddings season. Local production of gold totals less than two tonnes.

Successive governments have struggled to turn Indians away from gold, which economists say accounts for almost a third of the country s deficit.

Now ministers want to increase domestic supply and believe gold worth more than 2.5bn can be mined in the dusty hills of Kolar, in the southern state of Karnataka, with more to come from other sites in the west and centre of the country.

Balvinder Kumar, of the mines ministry, told the Guardian: There have been investigations and explorations by state governments and we believe there is gold there that can be exploited. These are some very deep and old mines. We will put about 80 [mines] to auction within two or three months.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/14/india-gold-mines-opening-kolar-karnataka-increase-supply

good for them

LOL

They could literally find THE gold mine of all gold mines, and they would just keep most of it for their terribly gaudy jewelry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
I had some Indian food tonight. I was also gangraped. It was inconvenient, because that extra 30 minutes on the way home made enough time pass that my food was only lukewarm.

• Locked thread