Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

davecrazy posted:

You're playing the computer because I have no way of calling plays or interacting with the game in any way other then calling time outs. The only thing I can do is spectate. I have no idea what is going on.

Oh wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

My bad man. I didn't realize at all, explains why I won. Sorry for wasting your time

Advance. I got dubious next week

Oberst fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Dec 14, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

davecrazy posted:

You're playing the computer because I have no way of calling plays or interacting with the game in any way other then calling time outs. The only thing I can do is spectate. I have no idea what is going on.

:wtc:

Oberst
May 24, 2010

He got to enjoy watching me run into my linemens buttes for no gain over and over as I barely beat the cpu.

Truly a sight to beholf :c00lbutt:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
he couldn't control his team and you got a fg scored on you

truly a game amongst games :haw:

let's see if we can combine to beat 12 turnovers next game, already have 4 INTs on the year

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Oberst posted:

He got to enjoy watching me run into my linemens buttes for no gain over and over as I barely beat the cpu.

Truly a sight to beholf :c00lbutt:

I just went and played fallout 4 on my computer.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

davecrazy posted:

I just went and played fallout 4 on my computer.

I feel less bad about it then. Exit out next time if something like that happens

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Yeah I don't know. Maybe something with my original coach force retired and me starting a new one? No idea.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Dubious posted:

he couldn't control his team and you got a fg scored on you

truly a game amongst games :haw:

let's see if we can combine to beat 12 turnovers next game, already have 4 INTs on the year

I want u

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Oberst posted:

I want u

:byodame:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Oberst posted:

I want u

let's do this poo poo

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
In a reverse of the 12 turnover game, we get a shootout in Cincinatti.

Jags over Bengals 45-42.

823 total pass yards, 241 rush yards combined, and a long pick six :v:

Oberst
May 24, 2010

All user games are in

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I cant play my game because Rad isnt auto. Gimme the W and advaaaance

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
I maaaaay have been arrested and not allowed back at my house right now so auto me until I get my poo poo together :(

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Setting wins and advancing when I get home.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

R2A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Is this dead forever? I'd like cocommish so it can be advanced if possible?? I'll probably be playing with myself

• Locked thread