Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Nine hours to go for you East Coasters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

King Vidiot posted:

Well yeah I mean it's basically like you said, Archer meets Miami Vice with Patrick Nagel art which is cool, it just didn't grab me as particularly funny from the trailer. That coupled with CC's horrible track record for shows that follow South Park. 9:30 CT is pretty much the Death Slot.

I personally thought the episode was funnier than the trailer, which was only intriguing with a few laughs. But that's often the case with these things.

First few minutes are solid, should sell the show to people who don't turn over after South Park.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Is this all going to be up streaming anywhere?

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Dr_Amazing posted:

Is this all going to be up streaming anywhere?

Hulu, the day after.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

precision posted:

haha if Cartman says :mediocre: it'll be like that .gif of the time TVIV collectively jizzed their pants when Family Guy referenced You Can't Do That On Television

Yeah you're right. I retract my previous statement.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Can somebody please post the gif?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Can somebody please post the gif?

What gif?

So glad the show is back. Been too long.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
I didn't think it was that great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3741727

• Locked thread