Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It could be a perfect parody of the Transformers movies. The world needs a good comedy about a boy and his cross-eyed scooter.

They can totally cash in on Star Wars with AT-ST clones

And of course they're totally classy

Seriously I can't be the only kid who wanted these because I could get three toys for the price of a single transformer, quite a selling point to kids

It's too bad comedy directors suck today, it would probably end up an Adam Sandler movie. Or optionally a 2nd-tier Michael Bay could just make an honest attempt, that might be funnier! Looking at you, Paul W.S. Anderson.. you know you can't resist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I think Gobots was the first time I realised I was watching utter trash as a child.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'd rather have a Silverhawks movie.

Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

You might surprise yourself.
Paul WS Anderson made mortal kombat and a billion sci fi nerds rage he owns gently caress you

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Quirk posted:

Paul WS Anderson made mortal kombat and a billion sci fi nerds rage he owns gently caress you

Wait a minute, people dislike that movie?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Why hasn't The Megablocks Movie been made yet. Makes you think

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
G-Force Guardians of Space the movie i'd watch

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

idk dude but i'm waiting for the are you afraid of the dark movie they're definitely gonna make sometime soon

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Blazing Ownager posted:

Wow, I think I had that toy, and I didn't remember it at all until I saw that picture.

I don't think I ever saw the cartoon, but I definitely had a few of the toys.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
i recall liking the Gobots but also recognizing that they were inferior to the Transformers in every way. nothing was ever on though back then, and wasn't much available to rent either.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Is that like where robots eat go-gurt?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Blazing Ownager posted:

Seriously I can't be the only kid who wanted these because I could get three toys for the price of a single transformer, quite a selling point to kids

That was the sole reason I wanted Transformers over Go-bots. Seriously, when a big group of kids would get together and we'd all bring our Transformers and there would be that one kid whose dad left a long time ago and he would open his sad paper bag full of Go-bots. He's always say his Go-bots didn't have to come with guns because their hands were also laser shooters.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Good guy: grey f-15
Bad guy: red and white motorcycle with weird yarmulke headlight

End of gobots recollection

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Quirk posted:

Oh I can't disagree with you.

I will totally defend the Resident Evil movies even. Oh they're not great, but have you played any of the recent games? The games are just as ramblingly incoherent and even more ridiculous. They are "What the gently caress?!" for 90 minutes personified, it's like going insane. I'm totally seeing the last one in theaters.

And are you saying you don't want him to shoot a ridiculous big robot movie around the KMART version? There's nowhere to go but up, baby!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Good Ol' Blazing Ownager Thread, Seņores

Risky
May 18, 2003

GObots were pretty low in the schoolyard foodchain. Transformers, gi joe, hell even muscle men outranked gobots

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
There is a Go-Bots movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091123/

Had Telly Savalas, Roddy McDowall, Peter Cullen, Margot Kidder and Frank Weller doing voices in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Blazing Ownager posted:

Actually the ones with four legs are AT-ATs, OP.

• Locked thread