Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BMS
Mar 11, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Don't really remember the actual prom itself all that well. We had our prom in some town that was close to 50 miles away, and I DO remember going back to school the next week, and finding out that some guy got high in the janitor's closet and somehow broke the lock on the door and he was in there until the next night.

Pretty sure I went though, because I remember waking up a couple days later with a runny nose and a headache wondering where I put my credit card, worried I'd left it there somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
yes i did and like a true goon i remember there was a chocolate fondue fountain and not much else from that night tbh

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i do remember going to the 8th grade dance though. the DJ played an AC/DC song at one point and people circled around me and urged me to air guitar since i was the only metalhead in a 70-person Catholic school class. i did and i got a round of applause. it was dope.

also apparently someone lost their virginity in the bathroom because catholic school is full of horny rabbits.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Junior prom was fun, senior prom sucked. Had way more fun at the various non-prom formals and poo poo.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
I moved two weeks before Prom because my parents were (are) assholes.

• Locked thread