Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Just kidding, the race of Man is really hosed up

quote:

A father repeatedly stabbed his three young sons to death with a knife in the back seat of their car outside a South Los Angeles elementary school Wednesday before it's believed he turned the blade on himself, police said.

The father, said to be in his 30s, was found in his car bleeding from stab wounds to the chest, his dead sons in the back and a knife in the passenger seat. The boys, ages 8 to 12, were pronounced dead at the gruesome scene.

The father, whose name was not released, is the only suspect in the killings, police said. He was taken to a hospital in critical condition and will be arrested if he survives his wounds, Los Angeles Police Officer Matthew Ludwig said.

The motive was unclear and is being investigated. The father had no history of domestic violence charges or arrests, police said.

The three boys, ages 8 to 12, were pronounced dead outside a South Los Angeles elementary school. Their father repeatedly stabbed them in the back seat of their car, according to cops.
"These are horrific incidents," police Chief Charlie Beck said. "These are incidents that have scarred not only a community but the first responders that have to handle them. It is a sad day in LA," he said.

John Sorrentino, whose furniture store is next to the crime scene, said he was the one who first spotted the bloody scene and called 911.

"I saw this man behind the steering wheel covered in blood," he said. "I got a little bit closer, and I saw a young child in the back seat and his eyes were half open and he was covered in blood.

"He was staring out, just in space. It's still etched in my mind."

Sorrentino said he then saw another motionless boy bent over a seat, and in the back, a leg of the third boy lying upright. That's when he ran inside his store and called 911.

Beck said the boys' mother is deceased and that their stepmother was safe and being interviewed by detectives.

It was unclear whether the boys lived with their father.

The deaths come as homicides are on the rise in Los Angeles. In August, 39 killings drove a year-to-date uptick in murders in the nation's second-largest city, according to police statistics. The 39 killings in August are compared with 22 the previous month and 19 last August.

Daniel Avalos, who works for Sorrentino and has five children between the ages of 3 and 12, said he saw paramedics pulling the man out of the car and one of the children still in the back.

"We're in South-Central, so stuff like that kind of happens around here. But the fact that it's children — that's heart-wrenching," Avalos said. "It's hard to think about."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
hmmm yes you've given me much to think about thanks

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Imagine how much worse it would have been if he had a gun.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Kanthulhu posted:

Imagine how much worse it would have been if he had a gun.

imagine how much better it would be if each of the children had also had a gun

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i wonder what would have happened if he had used a chain saw :allears:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
we should ban stabbing children just seems common sense tbh

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

i wonder what would have happened if he had used a chain saw :allears:

:eyepop:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

This is a really good idea for a thread, I'll be right back with some five guys and fries.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Anyone else notice they have Hispanic names and dark skin tone? Open and shut case, Johnson.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT.
-deranged dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
:ese:

• Locked thread