Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i was reloading posted:

If you can't reply to a message, don't fuckin open it. gently caress you virgin faggots who are too beta to understand basic social dynamics.

don't be retarded, it's easy to read a message real quick (esp while driving) and then you can think about how you want to respond or whatever

I swear people like you are such douchers; 'oh you didn't respond within 5 minutes WHAT A SLUT WHORE gently caress gently caress BITCH'

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Hobohemian posted:

If you don't know the famous jiggerypokery you got a lot to learn about this here forum.

When are you going to stop bragging about what an experience poster you are lol nobody cares dude

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i was reloading posted:

When are you going to stop bragging about what an experience poster you are lol nobody cares dude

nobody cares that your teabag halo rear end isn't getting any tail

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

i was reloading posted:

UPDATE: She still hasn't replied 😒😡

Texting while driving is extremely dangerous and illegal. I applaud her responsibility and respect for the law.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

i was reloading posted:

Then explain all the medals I got for posting so well.

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Hobohemian posted:

Then explain all the medals I got for posting so well.

I don't see any medals.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

i was reloading posted:

I don't see any medals.

You don't have plat, that's why you can't see them.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
stick your dingle in her pooper, op

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Lol sorry about your lovely app that can't look at profiles or leper colony

The only thing I can't do is see or vote in polls :pram:

Eat At Blimpees!
Aug 7, 2006
It's green, it flies, it's the Goblin Zeplin!

DeadBlack posted:

Texting while driving is extremely dangerous and illegal. I applaud her responsibility and respect for the law.

Take the guess work out of
the equation and put a GPS on her car.

Up your game OP!

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

i was reloading posted:

Good advice man! I try to do this but I get excited af when she texts me because she's insanely attractive. I just got out of a two year relationship where the girl texted me 24/7 and always replied to my texts in minutes. So my text game is hella rusty.

just so we're clear this girl knows you're interested in her right? like you've made your move already right?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

This is a nice reminder that I don't miss giving a gently caress about being single and getting worked up over stupid poo poo because I couldn't get my dick wet.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I had this problem with my ex, who still expected me to listen to all of her problems even after we broke up.

Why would you expect someone to put up with you when they decided that they couldn't even when you were loving them?

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
here's an update for ya: my balls

(you can't see them lol)

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

i was reloading posted:

I'm so fuckin done

I just talked to this girl for like 30 minutes about her goddamn chronic sinus infections

and the minute I start talking about myself (about how my nose clogs up sometimes or whatever), she opens my iMessage and doesn't reply.

gently caress selfish women who only talk about themselves.

FRIEND ZONE

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
plus you sound like a dildo anyway, like you talked to her about her problems not to talk to another human and empathize but in attempt to manipulate her emotions and get laid. you couldn't care less about what she was just talking to you about and now you're buttmad that she isn't dropping everything to sit by her phone and chat to you

how pathetic are you

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

plus you sound like a dildo anyway, like you talked to her about her problems not to talk to another human and empathize but in attempt to manipulate her emotions and get laid. you couldn't care less about what she was just talking to you about and now you're buttmad that she isn't dropping everything to sit by her phone and chat to you

how pathetic are you

He's definitely a babydick but be realistic. [Inane Complaint], especially if it's something like sinuses, only gets like 10 minutes of attention on a good day. Complaining about your nose for 30 minutes is super unflattering.

Lmao though that you were anything besides mildly annoyed by this, op

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
OP you realize all women in dating mode are selfish right? They get free poo poo from men under the possibility they might touch us.

If I was a woman I'd have like 10 bitches just like you to vent all my poo poo on and collect free dinners and wine and poo poo.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Nitramster posted:

If I was a woman I'd have like 10 bitches just like you to vent all my poo poo on and collect free dinners and wine and poo poo.

i'd learn how to do really cool spin kicks

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

He's definitely a babydick but be realistic. [Inane Complaint], especially if it's something like sinuses, only gets like 10 minutes of attention on a good day. Complaining about your nose for 30 minutes is super unflattering.

Lmao though that you were anything besides mildly annoyed by this, op

It is but he's the one that kept responding pretending to be interested for a half hour

my response to 'ugh my sinus is infected again' would be 'oh that sucks dude I hope you figure it out :(' and that'd be it

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
"Yes please, tell me more about your neti pot. It is such a shame they changed the formula for your sinus tonic. What tonic are you using now?"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

It is but he's the one that kept responding pretending to be interested for a half hour

my response to 'ugh my sinus is infected again' would be 'oh that sucks dude I hope you figure it out :(' and that'd be it

I hope you are taking notes, op. This is a good way to stop being a babydick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
thank u all for the constructive criticism

i no longer give a gently caress about other peoples sinuses

• Locked thread