Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

I have one of these shirts. it isn't a novelty item, either, I actually bought it in Kandahar, Afghanistan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
the enemy of my enemy is my butt

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
like realistically though if donald trump was prez and he was just trumping out hard one day he could launch the ICBMs filled with MIRV warheads that can just rain down nuclear fire over hundreds of square miles and devastate everything just loving everything

yeah we say we removed all the MIRVs but just loving lol if you believe that broh

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

like realistically though if donald trump was prez and he was just trumping out hard one day he could launch the ICBMs filled with MIRV warheads that can just rain down nuclear fire over hundreds of square miles and devastate everything just loving everything

yeah we say we removed all the MIRVs but just loving lol if you believe that broh

I welcome this policy of ending human civilization as we know it and reverting to a Mad Max society.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

the ussr killed a prodigious amount of germans and basically scared the japanese off the mainland, but as far as I'm concerned they were less an ally and more a third side of the war. it's not as if the cold war happened for no reason.

For one they started the war by attacking poland and only changed their tune once they go double crosses by their best buddy nazis.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Agag posted:

I welcome this policy of ending human civilization as we know it and reverting to a Mad Max society.

Would actually change the middle east for the better.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Agag posted:

but unironically

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

but unironically

world in which people worship the V8 instead of iphone would be better

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Luftwaffe was pretty hosed after the england debacle, half the army was hosed in russia and the other half was running out of gas (due to russia).
Americas involvement sped things up, no question, but they didnt magically singlehandedly win the war all by themselves like its portraied.
And still most of the war-winning came from firebombing civilians, so sorry if dont view it as heroically as amercans do :shrug:

This is a few pages back but Stalin is straight up on tape saying without Lend Lease Russia would have lost.

Im goy.

Nelson Mandingo fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Sep 14, 2015

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nelson Mandingo posted:

This is a few pages back but Stalin is straight up on tape saying without Lend Lease Russia would have lost.

Yeah military aid kept the USSR alive when it was at its weakest point and shipments of thinks such as studenbaker truckes helped the russians solved their tail side problems.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

zimboe posted:

Here is the final equation.

there are now eight billion featherless bipeds on earth now; half of which are either terminally infected with pathological memes (i.e. Islam) or too stupid to do anything else but eat, gently caress, breed, and steal precious oxygen that belongs to real people.
The latter is the life strategy of a cockroach.

FUCKEM.

the reason nobody cares if Iran gets nukes is that the moment they fire one, Israel/Saudi Arabia/USA will blow them to vapor, and good riddance.

Islam is a memetic disease, no different at its core than Nazism.
BURN 'EM- they got no business being alive in a rational world.
It's good when stupid people die. Think of it as evolution in action.
Anything else is treason to the advancement of civilization.

This may seem cold, But Mother Nature is a cold heartless bitch.
Refute my reasoning.

Heheh yeah, can't wait til all the worthless fuckers who contribute nothing with their weak genes and idiot brains are eradicated from the earth
*posts on something awful forums*

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Romes128 posted:

Would actually change the middle east for the better.

Still too hard to occupy.

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_United_States_embassy_bombings

I live in a world of hypocrites

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

yeah. I mean it took almost three hundred years for the last Iberian tribes to give up and accept being Romans.
Still blows my mind how stupid people were back then, I mean all you had to do was pay taxes and face some cultural assimilation, and really being part of one of the greatest civilization in the history is better than living in some mud hut in Gaul fighting your tribal neighbors.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

achillesforever6 posted:

Still blows my mind how stupid people were back then, I mean all you had to do was pay taxes and face some cultural assimilation, and really being part of one of the greatest civilization in the history is better than living in some mud hut in Gaul fighting your tribal neighbors.

I unironically believe this about America today.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

achillesforever6 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foi342LXQE

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Pitdragon posted:

Heheh yeah, can't wait til all the worthless fuckers who contribute nothing with their weak genes and idiot brains are eradicated from the earth
*posts on something awful forums*

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

achillesforever6 posted:

actually when the Romans showed up the Gauls lived in cities and had advanced economies and agriculture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

achillesforever6 posted:

This is the Bush Doctrine circa 2000 years ago right here.

• Locked thread