Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
don't trust the dayglo labels on the cans or the attractive ladies in their television ads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GewuerzKahn
Jan 7, 2014

My opposable nipples are hurting me.
I eat pussy

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

proof of concept posted:

don't trust the dayglo labels on the cans or the attractive ladies in their television ads

I know, but that doesn't stop me...
:mrgw:

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

GewuerzKahn posted:

I eat pussy

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

Better than lead and rat poo poo

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Al Borland posted:

I know, but that doesn't stop me...
:mrgw:

I'm just saying, factor that in when you count your macros broseph now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go blast out some squats :tutbutt:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

proof of concept posted:

I'm just saying, factor that in when you count your macros broseph now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go blast out some squats :tutbutt:

I like in the movie where they just round up people protesting with like cow catcher garbage trucks and no one questions it.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GewuerzKahn posted:

I eat pussy

if you're a regular eater of 'the green' then from a statistical standpoint this is technically true

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

good

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Al Borland posted:

I like in the movie where they just round up people protesting with like cow catcher garbage trucks and no one questions it.

hello forums user al bordlan, can you please givve me a link to a video of until dawn that you watched on the you tube because i cant find one that isnt pewdie pie thanks and if you watched the pew die pie one then i dont think we can be friends any more. thank

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

this was suposed to be a private message or pm sorry op, for this reply on yoru thread that is out of topic or not on topic perhape

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf posted:

this was suposed to be a private message or pm sorry op, for this reply on yoru thread that is out of topic or not on topic perhape

that's ok I forgive you because secretly i'm in love with you

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I once offended a co-worker by suggesting cannibalism to combat world hunger. Or maybe I just said I would eat human if it was humanely sourced. Either way, he did not like me saying that because he thought I'd get brain parasites

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that's why i switched over to soylent yellow ages ago and never looked back, op. it's made from dried piss but that's my favorite flavor anyway

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
im gay

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Al Borland posted:

now they just beat and gas anyone who is anywhere near a vaguely serious protest and no one questions it

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The riot bulldozers were pretty cool, i predict those being real within the next decade.

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice
I've heard that soylent green causes autism, is this true ?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

zoink2000 posted:

I've heard that soylent green causes autism, is this true ?

No, that's vaccines.

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

Hector Beerlioz posted:

No, that's vaccines.

what if I give my kid soylent green that contains someone who has been vaccinated ?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

zoink2000 posted:

what if I give my kid soylent green that contains someone who has been vaccinated ?

AIDS

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The riot bulldozers were pretty cool, i predict those being real within the next decade.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pol...CFcI9PgodhoAN_g

we're pretty close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

yummy tummy!

• Locked thread