Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Asking for a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

the clermont lounge

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

applebees

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

etalian posted:

the clermont lounge

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

TEAYCHES posted:

applebees

There's an apostrophe between the e and the s, m8. Please be more careful when posting about Applebee's, tia.

Fuckshoes
Jul 11, 2001

sup ladies
Euclid Avenue Yacht club, Book House pub, The Porter beer bar, and Manuel's Tavern.

In your case you might want Friends On Ponce though.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
tricky dicks fuckfest

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Hector Beerlioz posted:

There's an apostrophe between the e and the s, m8. Please be more careful when posting about Applebee's, tia.

you are right, while i usually dont use apostrophes its wrong not to when its a trademarked name. sorry Applebee's™

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

TEAYCHES posted:

you are right, while i usually dont use apostrophes its wrong not to when its a trademarked name. sorry Applebee's™

I forgive you. Now say 10 Our Fathers and 5 Hail Marys and your sins will be absolved.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

isn't every bar in atlanta a strip club i thought i read that somewhere

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
http://atlanta.gaycities.com/bars/

Swinging Richards. LOL

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
Bulldogs in midtown is a great college sports bar, if that's your kind of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
Manhole and Ramrod's

• Locked thread