Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Being gay would loving own, but alas. I don't even like anal with chicks but blowjs are nice, but I need to see their hot tits and asses too.

Objectively gay sex sounds way easier to obtain, and a lot of fun because men are, in general, better at literally everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Dear gay women,

carry on

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
my wife loves giving me blow jobs, but I don't usually like getting them, so I don't let her do it very often

it seems kinda weird but it's true

Tinestram fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Sep 15, 2015

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Ransom posted:

Sometimes I have dreams where I have a giant dick that comes all the way to my face and in my dream I'm like inspecting it closely and I'm like 'huh, I could suck my own dick if I wanted to' but then I wake up before I put it in my mouth.

What does that mean?

I think you have the gay gene

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

ghetto wormhole posted:

actually OP a lot of girls love sucking dick

especially OP's mom.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
if women dont like sucking on doodles does that mean that men don't like slurping on coozes? because i definitely like putting my mouth on the puss

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Gatekeeper posted:

if women dont like sucking on doodles does that mean that men don't like slurping on coozes? because i definitely like putting my mouth on the puss

I don't like slurping on cooze but I do it anyway because I want my girl to know I appreciate her sucking on my doodler. I do it out of a sense of duty, which many women seem to lack IME. However I've met a sexhaver who doesn't care for having her puss in mouths, instead preferring dillz in HER mouth (and sometimes esophagus!). I'll probably marry her, she's my favorite person (not just for that I'm no chauvinist pig!).

It's such a perfect arrangement that im constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop and find out that she's a mtf or anti-semite.

:smug: x 1000

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

Being gay would loving own, but alas. I don't even like anal with chicks but blowjs are nice, but I need to see their hot tits and asses too.

Objectively gay sex sounds way easier to obtain, and a lot of fun because men are, in general, better at literally everything.

i'm so sorry

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Fact is that my fetish for large assed women in white cotton panties with cheerleader skirts can't be satiated by hairy gross dudes, whether they want to gobble my dong or not.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

Rasmussen posted:

Tried it, didn't care for it.

You kinda NEED to tell this story imo.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

RaceBannon posted:

Fact is that my fetish for large assed women in white cotton panties with cheerleader skirts can't be satiated by hairy gross dudes, whether they want to gobble my dong or not.

What about by cute men in white cotton panties with cheerleader skirts who want to gobble your dong?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

cmndstab posted:

What about by cute men in white cotton panties with cheerleader skirts who want to gobble your dong?

:fap:

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Mental-Rectangle posted:

no can do gonna pretend to be gay and gently caress all of ya

in our glorious gay future, bisexuals will have to gather in secret in order to bang, just like the gays of old

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Louisville Sluggers cure gay, or so I've been told.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

RaceBannon posted:

just dim the lights bro

:wink:

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

loquacius posted:

On the other hand though my appreciation for enthusiastic blowjobs doesn't come close to overriding my love of a good quality boobie

This exactly. I love a good BlowJ, but titties take the platform above all else. That's why I can't follow you into Rainbowland, OP. Sorry.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Best Giraffe posted:

in our glorious gay future, bisexuals will have to gather in secret in order to bang, just like the gays of old

wow, so much aggression. how about just chill out and enjoy being gay without busting someone else's balls?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

cmndstab posted:

You can't guarantee me they'd have the roundness and jiggle of the female rear end so it's just out of the question. Can't take that risk, dimmed lights or no.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

cmndstab posted:

yknow as long as they aren't built i'd be down, washboard abs ain't really my thang

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Dear straight men,

way to keep setting up jokes for your partners. Good job.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Dave_Indeed posted:

I've been told by one lady that lesbian hookups are almost as easy as gay men. Basically straight people have hosed up, like they do everything. Look at Tinder

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

LethalGeek posted:

I've been told by one lady that lesbian hookups are almost as easy as gay men. Basically straight people have hosed up, like they do everything. Look at Tinder

I believe it, and true about tinder:

*joins hookup app*
*first profile sentence is NOT HERE FOR 1 NIGHT STANDS/HOOKUPS*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

single white phallus, looking for hole.

• Locked thread