Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Have a big wheel with all skill positions on it. During the draft every eligible player must spin the wheel. They have to play that skill position in the pro bowl.

Fullback Eli Manning

Wide Receiver JJ Watt

Center Richard Sherman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

seiferguy posted:

It... usually is? This game featured Richard Sherman taking a reverse (for a 22-yard loss, being tackled by teammate Bobby Wagner) and Michael Bennett taking a direct snap. It's the backyard-est game in the NFL that had about 800 yards of passing. Running backs were rarely featured.

Don't forget Beckham playing safety and almost getting smoked by a receiver.

Nesseman
Jul 12, 2008
This is probably not the right way to do this but I would like some help finding an old gif from what i believe is a "skill show". A QB who I think is Jake Delhomme pops out from a cover and throws the ball. I gets "intercepted" by a cut out figure.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

Dead? That's what they want you to think.
That was the immortal Joey Harrington.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
http://i.imgur.com/bjo70w3.gif

Nesseman
Jul 12, 2008
Ah, nice. Thanks.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
for the longest time I thought the cut out was supposed to be a wide receiver and it was a great throw

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

It's signing day for CFB
https://twitter.com/WarRoomEagle/status/694871771204423680/photo/1

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Have a big wheel with all skill positions on it. During the draft every eligible player must spin the wheel. They have to play that skill position in the pro bowl.

Fullback Eli Manning

Wide Receiver JJ Watt

Center Richard Sherman

I'm interested

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Fullback Eli Manning

Wide Receiver JJ Watt

Center Richard Sherman

You should watch and read the Breaking Madden series.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

:smith: yep, that's the Joe Harrington experience alright.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Hall of Fame announcement celebration:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Fullback Eli Manning

Wide Receiver JJ Watt

Center Richard Sherman

All lineman team vs all WR/CB team. :getin:

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
Some offseason fun:

https://twitter.com/CFLonTSN/status/751214187259502592

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

luck trumps talent every time

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

that's a PS1-era Madden catch

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

That looks like someone tied a string to the ball and yanked it away from him, then played the footage in reverse.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Kinda reminds me of this one:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

wa27 posted:

That looks like someone tied a string to the ball and yanked it away from him, then played the footage in reverse.

The best part wasn't even the play. They cut to the sideline after and the QB is explaining to the receiver how he caught it.

You can see the QB ask if he knew how he caught it and the WR shake his head.

• Locked thread