Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I don't know (IDK), I hope this helps (HTH).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Kuato posted:

I don't know (IDK), I hope this helps (HTH).

ty

touch yourself

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I don't think Brian's attraction to Lois is a legit the physical one. I think it's entirely intellectual, and stems from his alpha-dog tendencies and his nurturing animosity towards stewie, who is the attention winner of the family. Lois is idolized by him to a degree, and his disdain for over nurturing coincides with Stewies disdain for over nurturing. I don't think he actually would, but in theory he desires the attention to compensate for his feelings of neglect and inferiority, and projects that as misdirected sexual desire which placates his lowered dopamine levels and feelings of worthlessness by maintaining an inattainable sexual fantasy that satisfies his sense of accomplishment when he bests stewie and wins attention through any means necessary.

It's because Seth MacFarlane wants to gently caress Lois, hth.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Famil Gay

• Locked thread