Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YraqQabax8A

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Very much.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8MqAmPA_GA

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
im postin weedpugs and watchin ferengi eps of ds9 so why dont you tell me bud?

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
I went to a KFC/Taco Bell (only fast food in my neighborhood since they tore down the building that had the McDonalds) for dinner last night. Got a famous bowl and a ghost pepper griller cause I wanted to see how spicy it was. It's only kinda spicy.

I only ate half the griller since I started to feel sick because I just ate KFC and Taco Bell in the same meal. When I ate the rest of it a few hours later it wasn't spicy at all.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

yes

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I would like too, thats why I don't eat at Taco Bell.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Monday_ posted:

I went to a KFC/Taco Bell (only fast food in my neighborhood since they tore down the building that had the McDonalds) for dinner last night. Got a famous bowl and a ghost pepper griller cause I wanted to see how spicy it was. It's only kinda spicy.

I only ate half the griller since I started to feel sick because I just ate KFC and Taco Bell in the same meal. When I ate the rest of it a few hours later it wasn't spicy at all.

They tore down the building while the McDonald's was still in it? Hardcore

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

your av is the best and coolest kind of wild animal on the planet

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I live mas

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I live in Mass

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

loquacius posted:

I live in Mass

Lol @ u then

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

proof of concept posted:

your av is the best and coolest kind of wild animal on the planet

k3dj
Aug 21, 2015

loquacius posted:

I live in Mass

sucks to suck

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Does Taco Bell relieve constipation brought on by a crippling addiction to opioids asking for a friend thanks

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

fyodor posted:

Does Taco Bell relieve constipation brought on by a crippling addiction to opioids asking for a friend thanks

i live and i have mas

a lot

of mas

im

masive

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

I live IN mas(s)

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Every day bro, I don't know what a chalupa is but I know. It's loving delicious

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

post times in the live mas thread correlate strongly to fourthmeal, breakfast, lunch and dinner

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

BeefThief posted:

post times in the live mas thread correlate strongly to fourthmeal, breakfast, lunch and dinner

this was my goal

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

I wish they would make a cheese roll up the size of my head

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i was stuck on a lovely shift at a job last year and when i got off one night i went and had two bean burritos and "dined in" at the bell at like 9:15 pm. it was pretty depressing.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

fyodor posted:

my friend says no

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
my dog got sick and poo poo out some soft serve poop cream that looked like the meat from taco bell

STOP FEEDING MY DOG TACO BELL GODDAMMIT

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
I've slowed down a bit but I occasionally sit down and have some nachos or burritos next to the bad rear end mural of a guy doing a handstand on the rim of a baja blast cup while a woman in the foreground with bad purple hair looks wistfully off towards the drivethru window. I ate at taco bell pretty much every day for at least one of my highschool years. I have eaten no less than 500 beefy crunch burritos. Ask me if I loving live mas and boy I'll tell you, I do.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

the best food there is the CGC, aka the Cheesy Gordita Crunch. it wreaks havoc on my system but how can i say no. tryly the frobidden fruti

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dholes are also super awesome and can even take down tigers; their color scheme is more understated and they whistle instead of bark to coordinate their hunting :kimchi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVlSYZy9N4k

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
i live with mass

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i spend most nights in a drunken comatose state listening to taylor swift at the highest possible volume until the cops come yolo

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

when i go to taco bell i get a #9 (crunchwrap and a taco) and also a chicken quesarito and i fill my cup with that apple soda they have now

i am obese and unemployed. kill me.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
EVERY FOURTHMEAL I OPEN PALM SLAP A FIVE DOLLAR BILL ONTO THE TACO BELL COUNTER

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

EVERY FOURTHMEAL I OPEN PALM SLAP A FIVE DOLLAR BILL ONTO THE TACO BELL COUNTER

Are you breathing heavily when this happens?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Tuxedo Gin posted:

when i go to taco bell i get a #9 (crunchwrap and a taco) and also a chicken quesarito and i fill my cup with that apple soda they have now

i am obese and unemployed. kill me.

apple soda wtf??

guh

ross

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
I live mas puto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser