Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TresTristesTigres
Feb 14, 2013

Posts from UnDeR9R0Und
River city hacky sack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The first thing I really remember was the flamethrower thread. Also there was this one thread where people did edits of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeXUaJYI-38

That was great.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
Jacqueline mackie paisley passey, who still sucks:

https://plus.google.com/106935269738929891479/about

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines
SA/Fark/Worth1000 Photoshop contest :negative:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
The Small Dog thread in Pet Island :3:

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Halah posted:

SA/Fark/Worth1000 Photoshop contest :negative:

The guy who snuck goatse into W1K deserved to win imo.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

The summer of 2003 ghost story thread was pretty spooky, I think that's the thread that made me fed up enough with the paywall to fork over :10bux:

I kinda remember a guy who had a "cool teacher" and people ended up ripping on him. I think his name was Esco? Something like that.

Also there was the guy who got really mad at his teacher and made a bunch of threats. Goons ended up getting in touch with his school and pretty much ruined his life :lol:

edit: it's been really funny watching the userbase progress from lovely high school students to enlightened communist college freshmen to sad-sack alcoholics in their 30's

Space Camp fuckup fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Sep 15, 2015

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I was forced into it, it was not my choice

iammeandsoareyou
Oct 27, 2007
Nothing to see here
I think it was the "What's the most bachelor thing you've ever done" thread.

Stay safe cum vase ghost.

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.

Spiderjelly posted:

Jacqueline mackie paisley passey, who still sucks:

https://plus.google.com/106935269738929891479/about
Same reason I joined.

9 years later and her name still irritates the hell out of me.

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

i thought creating a something's awful forum would be fun, so i told my friend lowtax about my idea a few yrs ago. he really wanted to partner up on it, we're launching pretty soon, it's gonna be epic.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Front page article by Lowtax. That and his chatlog pranks. God that's a long time ago.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

that special night in 2004 where i saw a "is it healthy to be eating i cant believe its not butter spray" thread and a "is it cool to mainline soda" thread

and operation stumbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

a cool online friend of mine said it was funny and i had already been reading the front page back when there was one

• Locked thread