Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
girl in the neighborhood are usually COKE DEALERS!!!!!! They just have the "gift of gab" and they can interact with females with a certain bravado that I could never harness by myself. kudos, fellas, truly you deservethe real golden manbabies :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
same

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp
This sounds like a bit of a recruitment drive going on here. I think the company may need a few more Coke reps on the books.

e: Typos ahoy!

Titter fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Sep 16, 2015

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

killaer posted:

girl in the neighborhood are usually COKE DEALERS!!!!!! They just have the "gift of gab" and they can interact with females with a certain bravado that I could never harness by myself. kudos, fellas, truly you deservethe real golden manbabies :)

I'm not sure you want the kinds of girls that are banging coke dealers. You want the kinds of girls that are banging weed dealers. Far less likely to cut you with a knife and steal your wallet.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you've never had multiple women get into a fist fight over who gets to suck your dick first. just lol

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Volume posted:

lol if you've never had multiple women get into a fist fight over who gets to suck your dick first. just lol
/

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Blazing Ownager posted:

I'm not sure you want the kinds of girls that are banging coke dealers. You want the kinds of girls that are banging weed dealers. Far less likely to cut you with a knife and steal your wallet.

what if the guy does both

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blazing Ownager posted:

wow look at this fag who knows all about coke dealers

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i believe it was the band Ugly Kid Joe that said "and i...i...i...think sex is overrated too"

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i believe it was the band Ugly Kid Joe that said "and i...i...i...think sex is overrated too"

which is good for a guy to dwell on when he has perpetual whiskeydick

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu2Dsnvk6M0
rivers cuomo is a weenie

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Enfield posted:

wow look at this fag who knows all about cock dealers

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
turns out, girls who like drugs will gently caress dudes who have lots of drugs

basically if girls like a thing they will gently caress dudes who have lots of the thing (like money)

i bet a girl would even gently caress a guy with a giant collection of girl's shoes if he lets her wear them

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
If this were a Jon Pop thread it would be better.

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

op maybe you should try selling drugs instead of being jealous and posting threads like this

Aug 4, 2010

free jon pop

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Guys who wanna bang every chick in sight have tiny dicks. A big man knows he can wreck.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

op lose some weight no bitch wants to gently caress your fatass as is

DirtyMick
Feb 1, 2014
Woe to the man who whines about the lack of play in 2015. Seriously. People don't even need to go to a pub anymore to screen potential bed warmers.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
Bitches love cocaine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

www posted:

free jon pop