Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
Ducky, espousing eloquent words about bygone eras. He's totally not Illya Kuryakin in retirement under a witness protection program. He was a pussy riot at the time and I wonder why he doesn't give Dinozo some pointers.

Gibbs, angry and fixated by TERRORISM. Will he ever finish that goddamn boat?!

Dinozo might actually be a PUA settling into the unfortunate realization that chasing tail like a Labrador after a really big bone isn't a good use of time. Someday in season 6 I hope he realizes the futility of it all.

I really love a classic of investigation shows such as The FBI Files: Investigations into Forensic Science from the halcyon days of Discovery Channel. The narrators dry analysis is frankly refreshing compared to today's over the top semi-reality TV dramas.

Airwolf was ahead of its time.

Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

MC Hawking posted:

Ducky, espousing eloquent words about bygone eras. He's totally not Illya Kuryakin in retirement under a witness protection program. He was a pussy riot at the time and I wonder why he doesn't give Dinozo some pointers.

Gibbs, angry and fixated by TERRORISM. Will he ever finish that goddamn boat?!

Dinozo might actually be a PUA settling into the unfortunate realization that chasing tail like a Labrador after a really big bone isn't a good use of time. Someday in season 6 I hope he realizes the futility of it all.

I really love a classic of investigation shows such as The FBI Files: Investigations into Forensic Science from the halcyon days of Discovery Channel. The narrators dry analysis is frankly refreshing compared to today's over the top semi-reality TV dramas.

Airwolf was ahead of its time.

Discuss.

Shut the gently caress up you sperg

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
How old are you? I've never met anyone under 60 that watches NCIS (it's pretty terrible).

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
The New Detectives is also pretty good, and you can't go wrong with Forensic Files. The Killer Speaks wasn't all that bad. Cybercrimes was hokey with the smarmy British host, but still had some interesting ideas on Stuxnet.

• Locked thread