Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/helen-mirren-does-not-like-mens-arms-around-girlfriends-shoulders-2015159

quote:

"It annoys me when I see men with an arm slung round their girlfriend’s shoulders," Mirren, 70, told the Daily Mail's You magazine this past weekend. "It’s like ownership. Of course, when you’re young, you want the guy to take your hand and look after you. But when I see girls being leaned on, I want to say, 'Tell him to get his damned arm off your shoulder.'"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i miss the hellthread

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
this is why men want sex bots

goku im piss
Mar 18, 2005

Your mama was a snowblower
nobody should touch anyone else, and if someone touches you in your bathing suit area you should tell the nearest adult or internet forum you trust

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
great tits tho

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

agreed, women are ritually unclean

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bro Dad posted:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Bro Dad posted:

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man
i dunno i kinda agree PDAs are loving weird

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Business Gorillas posted:

i miss the hellthread

helllthread lives on in ur heart, mr. gorilla :buddy:

goku im piss
Mar 18, 2005

Your mama was a snowblower

Obstacle2 posted:

i dunno i kinda agree PDAs are loving weird

they aren't dry-humping each other

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
who?

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Old lady actress who swears like a sailor.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Judge Tesla posted:

Old lady actress who swears like a sailor.

oh okay.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

(linked for :nws:)

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

great, another remake of The Shining

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

olaf2022 posted:

great, another remake of The Shining

Wandering around a hotel naked is still a few cranky-old-person levels from "drat kids smoochin' in public! What happened to holding hands until marriage?!"

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I'd hover hand that

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
now that she's 70 she should be in another movie where she gets naked and fucks a black dude

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
good helen mirren movies

caligula
excalibur
o lucky man
the cook the thief his wife and her lover

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
better than the couple heavily making out in front of you, in an amusement park line, while you're standing there with your dad

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
death calls me. peace

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
i hate manspreaders just like embrcing people. get your drat hand out of my hand mansrpeader

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
girls feel bad if their boyfriends don't put their arms around them

dont be daft helen

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

helllthread lives on in ur heart, mr. gorilla :buddy:
But seriously, the mental and moral gymnastic contortions many sjw's are undergoing to defend a person who wants to gently caress children is mind boggling.

And wtf @ the creepy hambeast that goes by the name of Antropy, and some fucker linking to a site that sells footage of porcine moustachioed gender blenders slobbering over each other, much like they'd do over a nice hot dish of macaroni and cheese (not the instant stuff as its foul).

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
she must be cucked

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

osietra posted:

But seriously, the mental and moral gymnastic contortions many sjw's are undergoing to defend a person who wants to gently caress children is mind boggling.

And wtf @ the creepy hambeast that goes by the name of Antropy, and some fucker linking to a site that sells footage of porcine moustachioed gender blenders slobbering over each other, much like they'd do over a nice hot dish of macaroni and cheese (not the instant stuff as its foul).

boxed mac and cheese gives me indigestion, which is hosed up

burritos, curry, whatever other hot poo poo, totally fine, but boxed mac and cheese? what the gently caress

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
how hard is it to make mac and cheese?

not hard at all, maybe sjw's are to busy telling people what to think instead of doing constructive things like making m&c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

osietra posted:

how hard is it to make mac and cheese?

not hard at all, maybe sjw's are to busy telling people what to think instead of doing constructive things like making m&c

mac and cheese is so simple, you just throw some macaroni + a lil bit of water and some cheddar + other varieties of cheese in a slow cooker and cook it on low for 10 hours

• Locked thread