Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you might have heard recently that they 3d printed a new rib cage for someone that "fit like a glove." well, imagine that, except for my dick. i'm talking totally custom job; pretty sweet stuff !!! before some smug detractor asks: YES, i have a real dick now, but i've never felt at home in this dick. like i am really supposed to be having a different dick, you know? it's all i can think about every time i put my real dick inside some prime. anyway i found this doctor and he can make it however i want using the same type of 3d printing technology that so precisely recreated the rib cage.

so I am turning to GBS. help me come up with the specs ! i need to know things like:

* length
* girth (circumference)
* circumsized vs. non
* skin tone
* level of veiny-ness
* kinks (ie. curvature)

thanks in advance. ill let you guys know how it turns out !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
nothing matters except girth and length since its just going straight up your rear end and staying there

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

thathonkey posted:

you might have heard recently that they 3d printed a new rib cage for someone that "fit like a glove." well, imagine that, except for my dick. i'm talking totally custom job; pretty sweet stuff !!! before some smug detractor asks: YES, i have a real dick now, but i've never felt at home in this dick. like i am really supposed to be having a different dick, you know? it's all i can think about every time i put my real dick inside some prime. anyway i found this doctor and he can make it however i want using the same type of 3d printing technology that so precisely recreated the rib cage.

so I am turning to GBS. help me come up with the specs ! i need to know things like:

* length
* girth (circumference)
* circumsized vs. non
* skin tone
* level of veiny-ness
* kinks (ie. curvature)

thanks in advance. ill let you guys know how it turns out !

so are they gonna cut off your regular dick first or what

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Are you gonna eat the old dick?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

i'm the wet stain near the crotchal region

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Length must equal girth. All else is secondary.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
thanks for the inquiries! Ive chosen to donate my existing dick to someone in need (ie. A dickless)

yes, obviously the old one will be cut off although the doctor did mention to me that for a discount they could just put the new one on in addition to the old so id be double dickin'

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Minorkos posted:

i'm the wet stain near the crotchal region

I thought that looked familiar.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Doesn't matter no ones gonna see what it looks like with where you'll keep it

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
ever heard of "Bad Dragon" OP

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

no veins at all

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I read an article by a dude who lost his dick to cancer or something. I was expecting it to end with something like "it's been difficult, but I've realized there's more to life than having a dick."

Nope. Straight up "life sucks, can't gently caress, I'm depressed as hell, have to sit to pee."

So anyway maybe you could hook this guy up too

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Loden Taylor posted:

I read an article by a dude who lost his dick to cancer or something. I was expecting it to end with something like "it's been difficult, but I've realized there's more to life than having a dick."

Nope. Straight up "life sucks, can't gently caress, I'm depressed as hell, have to sit to pee."

So anyway maybe you could hook this guy up too

He's probably poor. This operation aint cheap

Flying Hippo
Apr 6, 2005
They said it would never happen. They were right. Except this time. They were wrong this time. It was different.
new plan:

find a bunch of other people with spare dicks, cut out the balls. Poke little holes in said balls then tie a string through them. Congrats, you now have 100% organic anal beads, the first in the history of mankind

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wow, you must really love barnacle jim.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

If you had to replace your dick, wouldn't you rather have it replaced by a vagina?
Think of all the benefits, it's a good hiding place for contraband, the toy selection is huge compared to male masturbators, it would feel way less gay when you screw a stranger at gooncamp...

And since you don't have ovaries you don't have to worry about getting preggers, which is basically the one big downside of having a vajay in the first place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The penis analyzer tells me your penis is called the acoustic eagle

• Locked thread